Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Release the friends list cap

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited March 20, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
It's stupid and annoying. Nuff said.

Gaea of Ruairi
  1. Release (or at least increase) the friends list cap?8 votes
    1. Please yes!!!
       88% (7 votes)
    2. No.
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• MazuiMazui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    That and maybe separate the blacklist from the friends list. Apparently having people on the blacklist counts as a friend. x_x
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yes, and definitely separate Blacklist from counting against the friend limit.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited March 20, 2017
    Support.

Though in orderfor your thread to stay here and not be moved to incomplete, I would explain what you mean in detail in your original post. @Gaea
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    If it helps, you can probably stop blacklisting bots after a week.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Man I don't even bother blacklisting them....If I go where they are I do what I need and leave.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    would be VERY helpful if they also include the Time when the person last login
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited March 20, 2017
    Hazurah wrote: »
    would be VERY helpful if they also include the Time when the person last login

If you're looking for that feature as a "helping you decide when to delete said person" thing, just try being mindful of who logs in and who doesn't.

Or you could do the whole "Clearing list note me to stay" as your FL status and see who cares to note you :D.