Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Food cart/truck!

KateyumKateyum
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited March 20, 2017 in Item/Premium Shop
Hey guys!
I was wondering if any of you happen to know when/if the food cart/truck will be sold again on premium shop?

Thank you for all replies and have a good day!

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    they usually sell the food truck between November and December every year. (the candy looking food truck is around in December usually) any other date they might sell it is kind of random but you should see a food truck on sale about twice a year.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Yea if you're worried about not getting one, fear not.
    chances of them releasing them again is pretty high, and we even might get a third variant to it.
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    What I want is the blue flying horsie thing. I forget what it's called. Cosmic stallion?
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Krukia wrote: »
    What I want is the blue flying horsie thing. I forget what it's called. Cosmic stallion?

Yup. Cosmic Stallion.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    i bet they will release the 3rd variant along with afternoon Tea outfit sets