Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Scheduled Maintenance - March 22nd

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, March 22nd. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 3 hours.Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

00HIC-902a4875-0fa6-4a98-a660-255d82d28aac.jpg

- Time -

Wednesday, March 22nd

Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sydney (AEDT, UTC+11): 1:00 AM - 4:00 AM, ending Thursday, March 23rd
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 3:00 PM - 6:00 PMTo address the following:

- The Mabinogi Team
Vitolan

Comments

• KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Mabi land?! :D
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    We'll see what's coming I guess, but Mabiland for the most part can essentially be replaced by Festia. =T
  • RiwerRiwer
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    edited March 22, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    We'll see what's coming I guess, but Mabiland for the most part can essentially be replaced by Festia. =T

I'm almost certain that's why Festia exists. I'm not 100% sure about that though.
    It's an hour longer than usual, must be something big.
    Either way, I can't wait for what's in store ♪
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 22, 2017
    I'm 100% sure that 9th Anniversary is going to be in Festia, because they accidentally added Roulette Game next to Tia and there was also Cave Of Trials next to Crystal Defender, but they ninja removed it soon enough to not let everyone notice or get any Roulette coins from Atelia, because some people did get it from her and spun the wheel for a reward. Rewards are pretty much the same from that wheel. Let's hope they will put in Lorna Bags again in this event, because why not? And please no trashy penguin or seal pets from Rock, Paper, Scissors Game if we are going to have it again as well because it's really annoying...
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited March 22, 2017
    there is really no point in using that area outside of Tir for mabiland anymore. Festia looks almost exactly the same and I would like to see some Festia events soon so I will actually have a reason to go there.
    KingEphy
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    they still haven't try to fix the missing BGM?

can they at least make statement that they aware?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ok i'm disappointed. How it's 9th Anniversary? I don't feel festive at all because Festia is not included...