Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What is this "secret" secret recipe?

DraechDraech
Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
in Help
I did the Secret Recipe of Hate from the ongoing event, yet it did not turn out too good; I got a rating of 55.8 with 6 Amond Chocolates, 8 Dark Chocolates, 4 Secret Spices and 1 Candy Stick. However, it is the first time that, at the end of the recipe, a Cherry Forêt-Noire prop appeared close to the fork. Hitting it said I did not follow the recipe, yet it turned into something better, then said to go see Chocolette for something special. Chocolette did not seem to take note of this at all. Is it supposed to do something? Does it make it count as a success if it was to be a failure? (I did not save a screenshot at the time, my bad)

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    No, as far as I know it doesn't. When you hit the prop it gives a dialogue, but otherwise does not affect the progress of your quest for Chocolette. I've done the hate recipe 6 times and it always gives that dialogue.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I'll be honest, this is somewhat disappointing. Anyways, thanks a lot for the clear-up!
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I have never even seen a prop pop up nd I havnt failed the recipe O.O
    Crimsọn
  • zyridazyrida
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    for the hate i believe it is 16 dark chocolates, 16 almond chocolates, and 9 spices, the candy sticks have no effect, the most important part however is leaving the dungeon on time, leave after you spend 5 minutes in the dungeon, pets with AOE damage effects can help you with killing the mobs.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    zyrida wrote: »
    for the hate i believe it is 16 dark chocolates, 16 almond chocolates, and 9 spices, the candy sticks have no effect, the most important part however is leaving the dungeon on time, leave after you spend 5 minutes in the dungeon, pets with AOE damage effects can help you with killing the mobs.
    Thanks for the tips, but this was a question about the prop that appears once you hit the fork to finish the dungeon and the dialogue it gives when you hit it.

And the prop doesn't appear if you fail the recipe, only when you succeed.