Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thoughts on Jubilee event?

Comments

• KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    is.. is it just me or.. are there two joes spawned on top of each other? it makes it very hard to like
    click on one. or its just me and sleep deprivation,??
    Raincloud95
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Kiirion wrote: »
    is.. is it just me or.. are there two joes spawned on top of each other? it makes it very hard to like

They are very much overlapping right now.
    Placed right on top of each other, they are.

Not the first time this has happened, but at least the Joe for the Attendance Event isn't gonna be here for much longer.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 23, 2017
    Kiirion wrote: »

Hold the Alt button and click on the name of the one you want to talk to.
    Greta
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 23, 2017
    Regarding the anniversary thing, bear in mind that Korea got Festia as part of their 12th anniversary as seen here whereas we got it as an update. This was held around last year before the Olympics which were held in Rio, Brazil. This probably explains the new outfits. XD

• VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    What Shadow Mission is everyone spamming? I can barely stand doing the fastest one I can, but I want to know if it's the same one that everyone else is running.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    conflict or shadow wizard and the daily mission(s) are the only ones being spammed, due to good rewards.
    Vimi
    Vimi wrote: »
    What Shadow Mission is everyone spamming? I can barely stand doing the fastest one I can, but I want to know if it's the same one that everyone else is running.

I dislike it, due to having slow area transitions speeds. Wizard is more forgiving in that area.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I get yelled at by the cool kids running the game off shiny new SSDs because my old potato of a computer takes 30-40 seconds to load up Shadow Tailteann. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I've been running Mobilizing the Expeditionary Force myself, even though the normal rewards are horribad and I get no exp from the mobs. All I care about is getting to an end chest quickly, and I can clear it solo on hard in like 4 minutes without needing more party members. Only takes like 5 seconds to load up, too.
    Vimibadnewsbarrett
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    Leinei wrote: »
    @Harukari The outfits are based on Rio Carnival outfits. Google them and you'll see EXACTLY what I mean. Personally, I think we're going to see people trying to be Pillar Men from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure XD.

yaaas!
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    @Harukari

EXACTLY my thoughts, like why go through the effort of making the entire outfit dye-able and the wings not. WHY nexon, why. They know we bout to dye it all, now the wings don't match
    SherriHarukari
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155

I like Shadow Cast City just because it is a straight path all the way to the boss and I can still get exp and proficiency from the enemies. There are probably much faster SMs though.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    don't think you can get faster than conflict
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    dowie wrote: »
    If only they let us do it solo...
    dowie wrote: »
    If only they let us do it solo...
    Pretty much. It requires 3 people, max of 4, and it is a hassle to run with people with slow loading speeds.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Mobilizing Their Expeditionary Force is the one I run Solo too. Shadow Cast City is a good one also but I hate the boss so I do the other one instead lol.
    Vimi
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I spam Their Method XD.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I do wish these things also dropped from Dungeon endchests and TM endchests.

If only for variety's sake.
    badnewsbarrett
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Agreed.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited March 23, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    Regarding the anniversary thing, bear in mind that Korea got Festia as part of their 12th anniversary as seen here whereas we got it as an update. This was held around last year before the Olympics which were held in Rio, Brazil. This probably explains the new outfits. XD

Well theres the free pet and hat we're getting.

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Agreed.

this