Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Collection Quest - The Defined Palette

Raincloud95Raincloud95
Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
in Help
Hey does anyone know if you can complete this quest by eating 100 of the same 5star dish or do you have to make 100 different kinds of 5star dish?

Also for the fishing one, I can't see where it has a star system so, what is a 5 star fish? Just above a certain size?

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Eat 100 different 5 star dishes. I mean, how did you do it before?

It has a to be a certain size, and they are rare. I suggest a fishing title like Nishida.
    Raincloud95
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    @Blissfulkill that's an excellent question, I don't remember doing it but I did systematically go through the cooking journal cooking everything and eating it for collection so I must've made a lot of 5stars. I wish there was a way to know how many you've eaten. I'm fishing for a sturgeon now with Nishida. R1 fishing too so I haven't seen my character fail yet but I keep catching smelts :(
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    does anyone know what the secret to catching a sturgeon is
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited March 27, 2017

It's just random and very low chance. D: Took me several irl days of fishing non-stop before I finally fished one up.
    Raincloud95
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    i cri
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    @Shoog I'm still fishing non stop for it XD think I should spam glutton monkeys for the large catch bait? And, they're not only on Mondays anymore, right? Man i've been after this thing on and off for a year or two now...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Shoog wrote: »

It's just random and very low chance. D: Took me several irl days of fishing non-stop before I finally fished one up.

Oh that's why i still don't have it in my fishing collection. I have fished there for hours and i still need Sturgeon in my collection. Apparently, it's rare in there. RIP.

• Raincloud95Raincloud95
    edited March 30, 2017
    i wonder if its more common in the ice fishing hole in a homestead?

[img][/img]EyVo6Nl.png

:'(
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I think it's roughly the same. I caught one while fishing near Vales and then I had caught a second one within an old friends snowy homestead. It took almost the same amount of time for me to catch each of them at both waterholes.