Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

idle animations going awry

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
in General Chat
so this happened to my char's idle yesterday. has anyone got other idle animations that went glitchy?
jeRMG81.jpg

Comments

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Idk this outfits idle

Should make a gif
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 28, 2017
    I remember when i got Lady Waffle Cone Dress... I really liked the animation on it when your character holds heart-shaped candy box and goes really shy all of sudden, same like Macaroon Mistress Dress animation. So about that... Sometimes, for some unknown reason, my animation messes up and my heart-shaped box would disappear, leaving my character holding nothing in hands, looking stupid lol. I would get so pissed when that happened at really randoms times and sometimes that box wouldn't re-appear for days.
    nevyn25
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    happens to my friend

but this time only the bowl appeared XD

oh there is also other one without anything, just hand gesture
    haven't screenshot both but it is hilarious
    nevyn25