Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alban Inception Event!

OneLetterOneLetter
Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
edited March 29, 2017 in Vault
Are you ready for a special event? Coming this Saturday only, hop into Mabinogi for a special event with G20's Knights of Alban! It will only be available Saturday, Pacific Time, so hop in and join in the fun!

00J40-a5440d48-6f32-4ae4-ab33-86dfaba3c39b.jpg

Alban Inception Event

Event Duration:
- Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM, Saturday, April 1st
- Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 3:00 AM, Saturday, April 1st - 2:59 AM, Sunday, April 2nd
- Europe (AEST, UTC+2): 9:00 AM, Saturday, April 1st - 8:59 AM, Sunday, April 2nd
- Australia: 6:00 PM AEDT (UTC+11), Saturday, April 1st - 4:59 PM AEST (UTC+10), Sunday, April 2nd
Australia leaves Daylight Saving Time during the event, make sure to set your clocks back!

Event Details:
- During the event, login to Mabinogi and enjoy the special event! We'd hate to spoil all the fun here...
- Complete the event to earn a special title, granting +1 Luck!
Greta

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    April 1st? Oh boy, i'm not ready for this.
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    im not falling for this!
    Ixj6aHu.gif
    Asuriel
  • FerghusTheBlacksmithFerghusTheBlacksmith
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    edited March 29, 2017
    +1 luck?!

I'm ready to ditch my other titles for this.

Also, I'll make sure to wear my April Foolproof armor by then.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    if this is what I think it is I love you guys and this will bring back my will to live
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    I'll only hope if I can get a teeny hatsune miku (normal colored) for my head.
  • JoyjasonJoyjason
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    The 2016 April Fool's Event is very likely what we'll get:

Video Here:
    Asuriel
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I'd rather have another Ferghus coupon event thing.
  • GretaGreta

I still remember Ferghus "Amazing" Wings that we got with 12 hour expiration time... I think this time we get something more useful than that.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Greta wrote: »

I still remember Ferghus "Amazing" Wings that we got with 12 hour expiration time... I think this time we get something more useful than that.

yes

A S LIGHTLY BIGGER FERGHUS WING

MomoeAsuriel
  • GretaGreta
    Hazurah wrote: »

yes

A S LIGHTLY BIGGER FERGHUS WING

OH YES AND PLEASE ADD 30 DAYS TO IT AS WELL!

LOL
    MomoeAsuriel
  • AlymereAlymere
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Hazurah wrote: »

A SLIGHTLY BIGGER FERGHUS WING

...I'd be fine with that. I felt this was the appropriate place to brag about still having a main alt character with the Amazing Wings equipped! /o/ Rebirthing is for quitters! Or people who don't want to stay fat from that past anniversary event (because no diet potions or pumpkins or hot springs will fix all of that o.O)
    Asuriel
  • DaizukunDaizukun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    The title you get from the event actually just gives you 1 luck LOL
    Asuriel
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Is there a way to get back into the instance if you crash in the middle of it?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »

Nope. Nexon decided to not consider that possible outcome.
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    edited April 1, 2017
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »

Nope. Nexon decided to not consider that possible outcome.

Ugh I was afraid of that...so much for the pleasent surprise of finishing that, and a unique title. April fools am I right?
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    Ahhh, I see ty for posting that video because my client obviously didnt get the entire thing. The only thing to do there was to talk to only my squad NPCs I talked to shaun after and nothing ever happened, They all kept sayin g the same stuff after I tried ta;king to them multiple times, Literally nothing else ever happened and they were the only NPCs there. So something must have gotten messed up :/ I didnt care bout the title obviously but I wanted to enjoy something fun... so I;m pretty ticked off right now.
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    LovePanda wrote: »
    Ahhh, I see ty for posting that video because my client obviously didnt get the entire thing. The only thing to do there was to talk to only my squad NPCs I talked to shaun after and nothing ever happened, They all kept sayin g the same stuff after I tried ta;king to them multiple times, Literally nothing else ever happened and they were the only NPCs there. So something must have gotten messed up :/ I didnt care bout the title obviously but I wanted to enjoy something fun... so I;m pretty ticked off right now.

Did you go through all the options? Because I clicked everything. Counsel, missions, training, go out and so on. And with that, I was able to move on.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Next time you guys consider giving us such a crappy, poorly-coded event, do us a favor, and don't.
  • SpkrSpkr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    I got punched...