Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Buying Santa Boots (F) & Santa Mittens (F)

LittleCeciLittleCeci
Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
edited February 5, 2018 in Mari Marketplace
Hello! Looking for items I miss during the Christmas Event. Feel free to mail with price or note me! Please don't try to add, I have my friend list full D:

Buying:
Selling:
    N/A

Thank you for reading!

IGN: Cariceci

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Still looking for both :D
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Updated, looking for new things! :D
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Updated, I now have gold for stuff haha :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited April 24, 2017
    Updated got Pihine Wig :D

Edit: Also got HS Floral Wheelbarrow :D
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited May 10, 2017
    Hope it hasn't been too long but if it has go ahead and lock and I'll make a new thread. :D I'm short on gold for the dress but please mail the HS Gardening Shelf if you're selling!
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Back again, looking for the new scooter pet. I'm open to offers, just leave me a note.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Updated got Gardening Shelf :D Might have found seller for Imp Scooter so that's pending. Looking for the new seeds from the Candy Tree event. Please mail with price or note me thank you :D
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Got Fantasia Imp Scooter :D Just looking for seeds until I get more gold haha.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Still looking for seeds and looking for Eluned Mortello's Pitch Black Suit (F). Still saving up gold but note me if interested in selling. :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    No longer looking to HS Chamonile seeds but still looking for HS Rose Hip seeds and Eluned Mortello's Pitch Black Suit (F) :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    No longer looking for HS Rose Hip seeds. Offering 20 mil for the Eluned Mortello's Pitch Black Suit (F) or nmo, thank you! :D
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Still looking (RIP rare rate of the suit) for Mortello but also looking for Instrument String along with Eluned Chillin Urban Shoes (F) and Eluned Tea Boots (F). Please note me or mail if you like with price :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Got the Eluned Chillin' Urban Shoes (F) and Eluned Tea Shoes (F). Just looking for Instrument String and the Mortello now :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited June 28, 2017
    Back again, looking for Bright Elven Summer Outfit (F) and Instrument String still :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Still looking for Bright Elven Summer Outfit, putting instrument string on hold and selling some things. :D My shop has the armor right now but note me for the others.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Got the Bright Elven Summer <3 Looking for the Fluttering Starlight Headband now :D
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Got the Headband <3 Looking for Instrument String again and sold Royal Academy Formal Uniform (M).
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Not buying anything till I get more gold :o Added Royal Knight Armor and Winter Sky Glass Wings. I won't take less than what I pay for them so price is firm on the wings.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited July 10, 2017
    Sold Royal Knight Armor and Chinese Dragon Armor (Human), added Winter Messenger Outfit (M). Buying Bright Student Wig (F) and Black Angels

Edit: No longer looking for Black Angels :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Winter Sky Glass Wings sold, lowered price for Traditional Giant Wedding Suit and now buying Cessair Officer Robe with or without the Exp. :)
This discussion has been closed.