Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

We need this updated VIP please Nexon!

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited March 31, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
https://clips.twitch.tv/InexpensiveRespectfulCasetteKevinTurtle

That video shows the current VIP service in Korea. You can collect each character's advanced play items through the bank instead of logging on every single one. Not only that, but you can see they get updated rewards for advanced play. That character is getting 10 nao stones, 5 ice bombs, and 5 HP SE pots per character. there's also 2 different reward types to choose from. Random and guaranteed. The person in the video is choosing the guaranteed reward

PLEASE Nexon, I have been waiting for this VIP service since Korea got it like 2 YEARS ago~! Is there some kind of reason we can't get it? It seems like it's WAY more worth the money than our current package simply for the 2 features I covered here, and I know there's more -- such as ability to change channel during commerce w/o losing goods, Free combo card slot (basically combo cards have no time limit while you have VIP and don't expire), price reduction on the service as a whole, direct dye ampoules when you buy the service. They also have something like the moonlight traveler book that you can use when over 1000 total level as long as you have the service.

here's the difference in advanced play rewards:

rDwNcLc.png

Please give us this service, Nexon... or at least a portion of it. I want my money I put into VIP to feel more worthwhile again

IGN: Darvy
Server: Mari
KikurikappaSherriCassa
  1. Who wants this VIP service??42 votes
    1. ME! I NEEED THIS
       93% (39 votes)
    2. Nah...
       7% (3 votes)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 31, 2017
    I never had VIP service, but i still support this.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    They really need to get rid of that Administration Coupon.
    NilremEdetha
  • KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    I truly support this, it would really give me the motivation to have VIP regularly again!
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I support the change, but I still don't see it being worth the money. It'll be nice for those that currently pay, but I don't see it converting people who aren't. Pets are still generally more beneficial to new players and veterans don't have a need for most of the things given.

If I had a word in what could be obtained, I'd suggest maybe 2-3 fine reforges, 2-3 eweca orb gachapons, or maybe a combination between them. As it stands I used to pay for service, then most of it went free and nothing was done to change it.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Reforges and Eweca orbs are more money in the end run though, and would hurt their sales in regard to that. 15 bucks for a month, where you could get reforges and eweca orbs regularly?
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    This is why i never go for the "VIP" Service in any game, its not worth the money and it looks way too overpriced for what you get for it.
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 31, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    Reforges and Eweca orbs are more money in the end run though, and would hurt their sales in regard to that. 15 bucks for a month, where you could get reforges and eweca orbs regularly?

We're talking like 2 per week per account is still only like $8 worth. Also remember, as digital items nothing has a stock price. So what if VIP is worth like $15 in kits/gacha it just means that many people people will buy it as a once a month deal. It would also have to be collected on login which function to get players logging in, and function as an gambling addiction fuel. Offer a once per month cheaper item that will get the player coming back to buy more when they inevitably get ****.
  • MyutoMyuto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,335
    I really would like there to be VIP service for cosmetics and what not instead of cash shop items...Like, VIP would be like buying a subscription to the game for cosmetics that we buy with mabi gold instead of pon or beauty coupons. :T Better yet make all cash shop items buy-able with gold too! You would just need VIP for cosmetic stuff though...
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    One of the main reasons I never even consider buying VIP is that what I would get out of it is so worthless that I might as well just buy style tab for less money, since its the only thing in VIP aside from Gestures that has any real use.

The only exception is when being a guild leader, which I'm not.
    There are also houses, but you don't actually need a house to sell things.
    Even then, having a house requires gold that not all players have.

Having enhanced rewards like this would make VIP actually worth using in some way.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I buy service every month and what do I get for it? Remote administration coupons. :|
    Shoog
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Mabinogi is nearly unplayable for me without the VIP service because I need the VIP inventory tab for all the stuffs I have...

But the updated VIP like you showed in OP would make buying VIP so much better and people would actually pay for it, so yes, I support this.
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    edited April 8, 2017
    Zeo wrote: »
    Mabinogi is nearly unplayable for me without the VIP service because I need the VIP inventory tab for all the stuffs I have...

But the updated VIP like you showed in OP would make buying VIP so much better and people would actually pay for it, so yes, I support this.

Yeah, you have a good point. As much useless crap as there is in the VIP bundle, we shouldn't forget that there's also stuff like the VIP inventory and halved durability loss for all equipment.
  • KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    I am still backing this!
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited July 30, 2017
    this has been off front page for a long while.... still hoping it gets reviewed. Considering almost all coupons besides remote bank coupon are obsolete now due to the new repair anvil... advanced play is a joke. Come on, Nexon please? :(
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I may actually consider getting VIP once in a while if they actually implemented this.
    I mean, I doubt it because it's so expensive for me, but still...!
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the last VIP update in Korea was released about the same time those hair storage coupons came out in Korea so it might be close. usually I buy up to 3 months of VIP at once cause it ends up being a little cheaper then paying for 3 months separately. free style tab access and extra inventory are basically the two main things that make it worth paying for so the update would certainly help.
  • ArjuneArjune
    -nudges thread a bit- ..... ou o;;
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited September 8, 2017
    This would be great to encourage more people to get VIP/Premium if the rewards were better for it. Right now I basically buy it to keep my guild going and once in a great while Ill get dye amps to sell from the chance play thing. This change would also encourage people to login frequently to get rewards daily and all the rewards on the weekends. Please Nexon bring this over to NA.

+1 Support
  • CassaCassa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,305
    The daily free items comes with Premium and VIP I believe. That being said at the very least I think the useless coupons should be removed (looking at you administrative coupon with 0 use) and the price should be either adjusted to make VIP more worthwhile or the service should be changed. There have been so many updates adding new content into the game and we are still offered a service that is many years older than that content. I know I'd start buying it again with a little more incentive.