Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Aidan is nowhere in Cobh.

CurikoCuriko
Mabinogi Rep: 900
in Help
I been waiting there for hours. Been speeding around on my cloud when the message said he is there. I searched everywhere. But he is nowhere to be found...

Comments

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    he is either in that port or in the ceann port, or still travelling (not joking)
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    If he's not in Port Cobh, he'll be in Port Ceann, nearby Shenon. Also, if he is in Port Cobh, he'll be across from Manolin near the docks.
  • CurikoCuriko
    Need someone to point at the map for me to figure that out. I went and looked everywhere when the message he was in Cobh appeared.
    But i could not find him anywhere.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    5sl23bN.png
    Location in Port Cobh

WkoI808.png
    Location in Port Ceann
  • CurikoCuriko
    Thank you. I did not see him there in Cobh though when it said he was there. o.o
    Buggy Mabi i guess.