Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A New Stream On April 12th About Future Update

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Greta wrote: »
    I find only one reason to complain about HS Expansions. Not because it's NX item, it's because players will surely decide to sell them for around 10-30m gold. GG.

More like 100mil cause its gonna one of those items everyone wants
    Greta
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Opalthira wrote: »
    All these people complaining about the Homestead expansion. -_-

They doubled your space for you homestead.
    They made the coupons tradeble
    They DIDN'T make it a gacha item

They everything people have been asking for the past few months with this update Yet you still complain because "it costs real money"
    At this point did you really think we were just gonna get it for free?

And if you disappointed that you cant go into your house you have way to much expectations for this game.

Kind of, on the assumption that we would be getting additional homestead levels.

Just saying. Doubling the space sounds awesomely overkill, so I could see why.

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited April 13, 2017
    Just like with earning additional Squire slots (passed 3) through the Command Level system (instead of using Squire Recruitment Scrolls for, still, only up to 2 more slots), I wish we could've just earned the additional homestead expansion through, ya'know, the existing development system already in place for Homesteads?

But since neither of those are happening, I am a little relieved that it's not a gacha or "package" item, and is being sold directly.
    And that it should be a permanent addition to the Cash Shop, according to what was said during the Stream.
    I hope they'll give the same treatment to the Squire Recruitment Scrolls too, someday. (though having to still leave 1 squire alone is lame)

Also, I hope the price isn't stupid.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Liyeta wrote: »
    I find only one reason to complain about HS Expansions. Not because it's NX item, it's because players will surely decide to sell them for around 10-30m gold. GG.

If its not rng based item then the price would be stable at around 3-4m ish after a few day. Thats just my prediction though

I kinda like to stay pessimist when it comes to prices. Many things are too overpriced in Alexina.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

I am just going to use real money. Sigh...
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    According to the korean gacha theres an item that lets you change homestead name and region.
    Wonder if they will be tradeble as well
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

They everything people have been asking for the past few months with this update Yet you still complain because "it costs real money"

And if you disappointed that you cant go into your house you have way to much expectations for this game.

I'm actually HAPPY it's in the cash shop and VERY HAPPY it's not a gacha item. I don't know about the rest of the said people complaining about this but I'm for one am grateful we just pay for this. Why? Because I would gourge my eyes out if I had to plant another damn seed in my homestead and power through not only to complete 14 to go to 15, but 15 to go to 16. Then don't get me started on how much that would sky rocket the SEED prices. I'd rather just hand someone 10 dollars and say "here you go just make it bigger" than deal with all the trouble I had to deal with to get my homestead to max space.
    AeolysPolicromaOpalthira
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555

First of all my biggest disappointment is that there are no NEW LEVELS or products to put in our HS's. I've worked hard on my HS (and it looks flippin' awesome btw) and I want to be able to do more with it. I NEED MORE SPACE. I don't like that more and more things implemented in Mabi l8ly are p2w. And did you see the prices on those coupons?! Overpriced imo.

ok my 2 cents are said. Well more like a buck two ninety eight (kudos to any1 who gets that).
    badnewsbarrett
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    The stream announcement literally said "Homestead expansion"
    Clearly a lot of people over thought this and made a lot of different assumptions.
    Best thing i could think of is to throw them all into the suggestions box because most of this stuff i haven't really read about on the forums.
    (other than the like 10 paragraph homestead revamp thread)
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited April 13, 2017

You are missing a point.

It's not about RNG or No RNG. It's about 'Making Players Pay In Cash Whatsoever' rather than using in-game contents resources. Now, you probably will say 'Then go buy it from other players with gold!'. Like I said, 'Whatsoever'. Whether you like or not, game is still making other players pay real money to make other players enjoyable. Expansion of homestead was one of an earnest request from many players but look what they have done. Rather uncapping level to make homestead expandable, they just brought up with cash items. That's the part where people got disappointed.

But then I'm not saying this is totally bull and we should not buy 'whatsoever'. It's just their reputation going downhill once more like always.
    badnewsbarrett
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    After the whole tailgachapon disaster idk what to think anymore.
    I just assume everything is gonna be behind a paywall and that you'll just have to get it from other players.
    Its sad i know but, not much we can do about it i guess?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Novice Benefits Expanded to All
    - Players above clvl 1000 can now speak to Duncan to reset all skills, however at a cost of gold, increasing with each reset. Functionality unchanged for players below clvl 1000.
    - Expert Talent AP Rewards now standard, regardless of when it has been obtained
    - Rebirth UI has been improved to denote how long until your next available rebirth

Welp guess it's time to exceed 1k total level now.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    ShouK wrote: »
    Novice Benefits Expanded to All
    - Players above clvl 1000 can now speak to Duncan to reset all skills, however at a cost of gold, increasing with each reset. Functionality unchanged for players below clvl 1000.
    - Expert Talent AP Rewards now standard, regardless of when it has been obtained
    - Rebirth UI has been improved to denote how long until your next available rebirth

Welp guess it's time to exceed 1k total level now.

Nothing about the moonbook being implemented I noticed though :(
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    bAh54rj.png
    r
    badnewsbarrett
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    edited April 13, 2017
    Ellisya wrote: »
    You are missing a point.

It's not about RNG or No RNG. It's about 'Making Players Pay In Cash Whatsoever' rather than using in-game contents resources. Now, you probably will say 'Then go buy it from other players with gold!'. Like I said, 'Whatsoever'. Whether you like or not, game is still making other players pay real money to make other players enjoyable. Expansion of homestead was one of an earnest request from many players but look what they have done. Rather uncapping level to make homestead expandable, they just brought up with cash items. That's the part where people got disappointed.

But then I'm not saying this is totally bull and we should not buy 'whatsoever'. It's just their reputation going downhill once more like always.

It's stuff like this that they should be monetizing. This is coming from someone who HATES that reforges are a thing - I still think it was a huge mistake the way they did it, and it never should have happened (or at least shouldn't have happened the way it did).

But stuff that doesn't actually impact gameplay is fine. I definitely wouldn't call this a mistake, or a blow to their reputation. It just might be too little too late to fix their reputation. More neutral than good or bad.
    ROan2011 wrote: »
    bAh54rj.png
    r

Mmmmm. Can't wait to get my script.event.item.item73257's.
    Opalthira