Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Make Two-Toned Cupid tradable or give out in Event

ZeoZeo
Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello! Zeo from Alexina server here!

Most of us here already know that Two-Toned Cupid wings (currently can get them from Eweca Orb) are untradeable and we have to spam Eweca Orbs to get one if you are lucky since you cannot buy it from another player due to being tradable.

I am sure I'm not the only one here who have an issue with this because if you get lucky, you could get it within few stacks (like 30s) of Eweca Orb or you could be extremely unlucky and doesn't get it even after opening like 300 of the Eweca Orbs.

So I have one out of two proposes for the untradeable two-toned Cupid Wings that would make some players quite happy with either one, I think.

1. Make them tradable so players can sell or buy them while the Eweca Orbs continue to give them out

OR

2. Two-toned Cupid wings would be untradeable still but you can obtain them from one of the events or something... maybe make it so you can collect and save up coins to buy the wings from the event NPC?

Thank you for your time to read my suggestion. :)
  1. What would you like to see being done about Two-Toned Cupid Wings?26 votes
    1. Make them tradable / release the tradable version.
       42% (11 votes)
    2. Make it an event item you can get from via coins or whatever.
       42% (11 votes)
    3. Nah I don't support this.
       15% (4 votes)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I agree with this. I buy ewecas for the artifacts and to have a bunch of stuff to sell. I buy 1-2 stacks a week. Sometimes I pull dominion wings and other cool or useful items. Well I finally pulled two-toned wings and it's really disappointing how I can't sell them to someone who really wants them. They are rotting in my closet at the moment.

There was no reason to make them untradable. Nexon can you please make them tradable? It's not fair to me or other players. :(
    Zeo[Deleted User]
  • ZeoZeo
    Gaea wrote: »
    I agree with this. I buy ewecas for the artifacts and to have a bunch of stuff to sell. I buy 1-2 stacks a week. Sometimes I pull dominion wings and other cool or useful items. Well I finally pulled two-toned wings and it's really disappointing how I can't sell them to someone who really wants them. They are rotting in my closet at the moment.

There was no reason to make them untradable. Nexon can you please make them tradable? It's not fair to me or other players. :(

Yep... lol. I don't really want to be one of those unlucky guys who have to buy 300+ Eweca orbs just to get Two-toned Cupid wings... especially if it's untradeable.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I'd like to see them tradable as well. Supported!
    Zeo
  • ZeoZeo
    edited April 25, 2017
    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to bump this up (in that case, a VFM is free to delete this post or so) but I recently tried few stack of Eweca orbs just now because I want the two-toned cupid wings so badly but I continue to have no luck with those at all. :(

I personally feel like two-toned cupid wings should be a LOT more common in term of drop rate from Eweca Orbs especially if they're still untradeable and that Nexon/DevCat won't make them tradable (or give them out in events via coins).
  • ArchmagickArchmagick
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    I really fail to understand why a gacha item is untradable. Please change this.
    Zeo
  • ZeoZeo
    edited May 5, 2017
    Archmagick wrote: »
    I really fail to understand why a gacha item is untradable. Please change this.

Right? Something happened today and it's quite triggering for me to be honest because my friend bought a stack (11) of Eweca Orbs... he managed to get a two-toned cupid wings but he doesn't really want it and was planning to give to his girlfriend or to me but it's untradeable.

And I have opened more than 100 Eweca Orbs so far... no two-toned cupid wings and I know two people who did some Eweca orbs... one of them opened about $150 worth of those and another one who opened more than 300 Eweca orbs... didn't get a single two-toned cupid wings.

So yeah... it's very stupid... they should've made two-toned cupid wings tradable, at least make it much more common in gacha instead of being stupidly rare in term of % drop rate from Eweca Orbs, or give them out in an event via saving up coins.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    Supported 100 percent, as someone who dropped 200 on eweca's and didnt get a pair, i think its unfair that the wings are tradelocked.
    The fact that tuan wings are dyeable wings from gacha and they arent trade locked really says something imo, and the tuan wings need a certain amp to be dyed! So having two tones be untradable is just inexcusable :/
    Zeo