Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Regarding Rebirth Potions from Potential System...

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
edited April 18, 2017 in General Chat
This screenshot makes me want to rant, so here it is:

2zxqd0m.jpg

Can someone explain to me why Rebirth Potions have 7 day limit on it? Seriously, we get expirable item from permanent update... Why?
Does Nexon think we might abuse it in some way? I honestly don't understand what makes them think that it was a good idea to make them limited here. I feel really disappointed because of that...
Helsa
  1. Do you feel this way too?34 votes
    1. Yes.
       74% (25 votes)
    2. No.
       26% (9 votes)

Comments

• ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    I assume they see saving it for triple AP events counts as abusing. But who knows? Not us, that's for sure.
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 18, 2017
    I assume they see saving it for triple AP events counts as abusing. But who knows? Not us, that's for sure.

But you can still get them anytime from Potential, even during 2x/3x AP Event... I guess that's not the case then.
    Helsa
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    edited April 18, 2017
    Greta wrote: »

But you can still get them anytime from Potential, even during 2x/3x AP Event... I guess that's not the case then.

Assuming you haven't finished potential by then. And you'd still limited by how many you can get in the event time. Imagine using something like 15 rebirth potions you've held onto instead.
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 18, 2017
    Greta wrote: »

Assuming you haven't finished potential by then. And you'd still limited by how many you can get in the event time. Imagine using something like 15 rebirth potions you've held onto instead.

Well such thing happened once, when we had Rebirth Event few months ago. The event potions in description said that they will expire after event ends, but they didn't. Some people used them all because they supposed to disappear, meanwhile others didn't care much or forgot to use them. And guess what? They didn't disappear after all and right after that the next event was 2x AP event, so you can imagine some players were lucky as hell. They had like 5~12 RB potions, which helped them to get like 5k+ more AP than others who used them up before Rebirth Event ended. That accident was really unfair.
    ErorservNearlyHelsa
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    To be honest, it makes me feel rushed to level the current level I'm on and it sort of puts me under a lot of pressure. I'm not a fast leveler!

08f444f794263446bf10c3a29f4f3588.gif
    Greta
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Yea it was pretty dumb especially with how close together they are given
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Because they totally don't sell those in the webshop (As packages).

Yep, no sirree.
    Greta
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited April 18, 2017
    To be honest, I wouldn't mind the time limit if it wasn't so short.

If it was 14 days or something, I could at least hold on to all obtained potions for when I do a natural rebirth so they can be of proper benefit.
    I always prefer to keep a general day of the week for my rebirths, after all.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    I suppose a decent day would be sketch the lich day so you can get some xplorer levels before using them