Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Uncap Egos to Level 80-100

Your Fallen GodYour Fallen God
Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
in Feedback and Suggestions
I'm amongst the players in the rank 1 everything tier and would like to either see a Critical damage boost, kinda like red up step effect for rank of Social level on a spirit weapon / ego OR uncap egos completely to 100 or at least to the point where its red, matching my character's colours. Why did you cap it at 50 anyways? ~ Zethanial Tarlach Server

Comments

• AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    The fact that you were even able to get it to level 50 to begin with? I don't know if it's really all that important of a change, if anything they should uncap skills.