Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Homecoming Box

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 1, 2017
    Harukari wrote: »
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Fox tail is popular because everyone likes foxes.

Or whatever the reason.

I like the fox tail cause it's the closest I'll ever get to having a wolf tail.
    Wolves are my favorite animal. :)

I wish there....werewolves tails as well as you do. I am not in a dire enough situation to suggest it, but I always have the wish. If Nexon implement this, I would be Lycan them a great deal more.
    Harukari
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I like slithery "slimey" eat-stuff-whole snakes. I need a tail of this, some how... but Mabi probably won't think that's cute enough to put in a gacha. :/
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 1, 2017
    Finally bought myself a perm fox tail. <3 Very happy :3
    But yes fox tails are very high in demand on Ruairi. The other tails aren't really getting much attention from what I can see.

I got my fox tail too yesterday~ <3 It costed me 25m because everyone was trying to sell it as much gold as possible to gain best profit... The funny part was that my seller made a party ad saying "S>Perm Fox Tail 25m NMO" at first so he came in the note saying to me that C.O is 25m so i responded to them with "Well 25m is my final offer" so the seller answered with "We will see what the other buyer offers". After about 20 minutes the seller changed their party ad with "S>Perm Fox Tail C.O 27m NMO". After i saw that i pretty much gave up since i don't wanna overpay again. But like 15 minutes passed the SAME seller noted me saying that his "buyer" found another tail to buy so he's willing to sell their fox tail for 25m. I swear, Alexina market is messed up as hell, every seller tries to lie about their C.O's to get gold as much as possible. I really start to hate thoughts of trying to buy any other high demanded item for now on.

Or whatever the reason.

It's because some people like foxes and others prefer fluffy stuff like me... xD I pretty much have weakness for fluffy animals or anything that looks really soft and fluffy.
    Harukari
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420

Or whatever the reason.

I like the fox tail cause it's the closest I'll ever get to having a wolf tail.
    Wolves are my favorite animal. :)

I wish there....werewolves tails as well as you do. I am not in a dire enough situation to suggest it, but I always have the wish. If Nexon implement this, I would be Lycan them a great deal more.

Ahh! The puns! How could you do that?
    Harukari
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited May 1, 2017
    @Greta

Yeah alexina's market is.. something else.. But hey congratz on the tail! :D

It worked out for me well in the end, I got my perm fox tail, I gave my temp kitty tail to my bf, we're both happy, as well as you are happy with yours. :3
    Greta
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Greta wrote: »
    Finally bought myself a perm fox tail. <3 Very happy :3
    But yes fox tails are very high in demand on Ruairi. The other tails aren't really getting much attention from what I can see.

I got my fox tail too yesterday~ <3 It costed me 25m because everyone was trying to sell it as much gold as possible to gain best profit... The funny part was that my seller made a party ad saying "S>Perm Fox Tail 25m NMO" at first so he came in the note saying to me that C.O is 25m so i responded to them with "Well 25m is my final offer" so the seller answered with "We will see what the other buyer offers". After about 20 minutes the seller changed their party ad with "S>Perm Fox Tail C.O 27m NMO". After i saw that i pretty much gave up since i don't wanna overpay again. But like 15 minutes passed the SAME seller noted me saying that his "buyer" found another tail to buy so he's willing to sell their fox tail for 25m. I swear, Alexina market is messed up as hell, every seller tries to lie about their C.O's to get gold as much as possible. I really start to hate thoughts of trying to buy any other high demanded item for now on.

Or whatever the reason.

It's because some people like foxes and others prefer fluffy stuff like me... xD I pretty much have weakness for fluffy animals or anything that looks really soft and fluffy.

I rensponsible for that
    I bought one for 27m, that one is pure black tho
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hazurah wrote: »
    I rensponsible for that
    I bought one for 27m, that one is pure black tho

Hmm i guess? Mine was neon pink, but i didn't see it as a problem since the market is full of cheap 50-150k orange dyes which i needed.

• lostheavenlostheaven
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    Gachapons are extremely worthless this go around. If you want to spend $15 on training pots, by all means buy them up. If you're looking for anything else, just don't waste your money. Just a friendly warning.
  • DarknessreyDarknessrey
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Nah we always has to spend the monehs.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    That's like telling someone not to drink poison because it might kill you.
  • lostheavenlostheaven
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    Sadly, I'm addicted to the gachapons. I don't have a problem blowing $50 on digital content that's going to make the game more enjoyable for me. What I DO have a problem with is when you get so much trash that you can't use from it. I miss the days when the gachapons had a nice mix of quality items that can be re sold. But now it's all about making more money for Nexon & not caring about the players. It's sad to see Mabi go from being an absolute gem of a game to a worthless husk of AFK players & crap items. Why do they even bother trying to get the old players to come back when they're not going to do anything worth coming back to?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the tea gacha was not that bad at least with giving trans medals. however the tea outfits are extremely rare, I probably got around 60 of the tea gacha boxes when it came back and none of the new outfits. but when I recently expanded my HS I had a little nx left over and bought 4 more tea gacha for fun and ended up with the male afternoon tea wig and a trans medal. however some of the gacha in the past were horrible. the first tail gacha was one of the worst I can remember.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    edited May 3, 2017
    Like it or not, Gachas are a key source of income for the game. That's how freemium games work: you can play the game for free but there are extra services that cost money to get. Even though more people would be willing to pay directly for what they want, Gachas are more profitable in the end since people tend to drop more money trying to get something good from it. Nexon is probably well aware of this and the fact that RNG bags are pretty much disguised gambling.

Even though I never plan to do any Gachas ever again, it took me several failed sets of 11x purchases to realize this first. That's just how tempting it is.
    badnewsbarrett
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Stop telling people what to spend money on and what not to spend money on just because of your luck with gachas or because of your opinion of them.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    The homecoming gacha has a decent drop rate. Eweca orbs have an incredibly low one. I think that the wing-only gacha from a while back was a slap in the face tho. Only got humming bird wings (ugly!) from it, and only one pair, and I bought a lot. I wouldn't event accept the argument that a high drop rate on wings would crash the economy bc like...who cares? I got more wings out of the homecoming one than the wing-only one. So maybe they are getting better!
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited May 3, 2017
    Sadly I like getting training potions. I either get an easy skill level up, or an easy item to sell. (More the latter these days, but yeah.)
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    This gacha turned my rank C Synthesis into Rank 1. (I ranked it to rank 6 first.) I can't thank is gacha enough. Now where are those blacksmithing potions..?
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited May 4, 2017
    Stop telling people what to spend money on and what not to spend money on just because of your luck with gachas or because of your opinion of them.

But that's how the internet works in general. Or honestly, even just humans.
    "You shouldn't do this thing because I think it is very bad. Here's why/ you should do this"

It's just having a strong opinion on something.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I'm actually pretty happy with my pulls from this gacha. Got a some new shoes and gloves that I didn't have before and some Training Potions I can use. =D
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    edited May 4, 2017
    I didn't get any tails from 22, but 3 halos, elegant Celtic female, sturdy ox armor, pure black dye, coco bracer, and a bunch of other cool stuff. I am pleased.