Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Seperate Outfits from Gacha

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Feedback and Suggestions
it made the Nexon company appear less scummy on how it went about its business

made the cash shop appear to have a wider selection of new items when they added stuff

let players that don't like to gamble not have to gamble

please
  1. Should outfits be seperated from gach14 votes
    1. yes
       57% (8 votes)
    2. no
       36% (5 votes)
    3. yes but increase the price of the gacha
       7% (1 vote)

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    No, getting things handed to you easy is completely stupid. Nexon also doesnt scam people. Scamming is doing something illegal and has legal repercussions that can be taken against said scamming. Doing a gacha and not getting what you want is not called being scammed as you are not promised to get what you want.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    No, getting things handed to you easy is completely stupid. Nexon also doesnt scam people. Scamming is doing something illegal and has legal repercussions that can be taken against said scamming. Doing a gacha and not getting what you want is not called being scammed as you are not promised to get what you want.

re read what i have typed

SCUMMY not scammy...
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I miss being able to buy outfits for special occasions from the shop. :c It's easter? Here's a cute bunny outfit! Oh it's Summer? Here's a cute bathing suit!
    Sphyra21
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

re read what i have typed

SCUMMY not scammy...

My apologies then ^^;;
    but My point still stands in a way because people are stupid to the point they think nexon is a scam company.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I chose no simply because you're trying to separate all clothes from gachas. that would destroy gacha sales and the game would die. I would like to see a lot more clothing bags go on sale with NEW outfits, but completely separating clothing from gacha won't work
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Arjune wrote: »
    I chose no simply because you're trying to separate all clothes from gachas. that would destroy gacha sales and the game would die. I would like to see a lot more clothing bags go on sale with NEW outfits, but completely separating clothing from gacha won't work
    That I can agree with. Leave some outfits still in the gacha, but new outfits every so often should go on sale in clothing bags.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Bring bag outfit bags D<!
    Sphyra21