Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Me Tab CTRL + CLICK equipment appearance Glitch

FalmostaFalmosta
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
edited April 27, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
So When you have a non personalized Weapon Equipped and \you use CTRL + Click with a Item on the me tab the appearance in the inventory of the weapon does not change. It does say you have the new weapon equipped and it does show on the character that the item is equipped or held. The Same thing happened when I tried it with my Dustin armor. When you hove over the item it does say the right item is equiped. IT only Does this if all bags are that can store the item are closed and are currently not being viewed that can hold the item being switched out. This effects all equipment slots not sure if it affects fashion slot since I do not have those
https://youtu.be/qWn3_12q_yc
I have a Video Uploaded of this glitch please look at it.
OS windows 8
Nvidia Optimus Graphics system

I also noticed that you can equip the Item if YOu press CTRL on the Solt if the image of the weapon shows up there even though it's technically not equipped.

Falmosta / Tarlach

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited April 26, 2017
    Thank you for the report and good catch! Please include your in game name and server to make the report complete.

I've tried to reproduce this and discovered that this is happening because your bag is tagged for herbs. Try removing the bag's tag and see if it then works for you.

I've also noticed that after this happens and you minimize your inventory, when you reopen your inventory the previously equipped item looks like it vanishes. However, it should be located within the Soul Stream inventory which is located here (in case anyone has this issue and freaks out like I did initially lol).

xWqVzqm.png

• FalmostaFalmosta
    edited April 27, 2017
    I haven'ted unlocked the soul stream inventory yet and the items do not Vanish the image of the items do not change when you have all your bags minimized further more when i make space in the lux equipment bag IF the bag is not open when I use the CTRL + click on a personalized item from the Me tabb and other bags are then the sprite on the item does not show up correctly. Look at what the picture says I am holding versus what is actuality equipped in the screen shot. Also note that the item Also shows up in the LUx bag fine. I also Removed a filter from my bag and made room with the lux bag and the error still happens IF i do not have the target bag that the item goes into when pressing CTRL + click on a item in a me tab when I have a non personalized weapon that is Auto Unequipped. Make sure to have the bag the item would normally go do when you used CTRL + Click closed to see this graphics gliche. it is a MUST to have all the bags closed to get this to show up and have the main INV full. Gliche%20part%202_zpsme3fg3eu.png

Take note where the RED circles are. It says something is equipped but the sprite doesn't match it if you do the steps up above in the video I provided.

I added the above information.
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Okay so now that I have the soul steam inventory (which is full) I tried this Gilche again and it still happens the Image of the item does not change if you close all the bags and them CTRL + Click a Item from the Me tab to what you have equiped. And after that when you open the bag you see the previously equipped it in to places. This is a minor graphics glitch and as you can see in the video. YES I DID CHECK MY SOUL STREAM INVENTORY. https://youtu.be/NcnKsC39-H8 <---- Video two.