Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Currently ingame... FOREVER!

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Did you use task manager to kill off any remaining processes?
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    You just have to give it a few seconds to recognize that you aren't in game anymore. Either that, or log out and back into your account via the launcher, that's what I do and it works everytime.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    id rather not do that stuff. id like to be able to just start the game up right away after a crash.

• ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    So you'd rather mope and complain than use known fixes to solve your issue? Sounds like your problem, not Nexons. It's not hard to close out of the launcher completely then reopen it. Which, btw, will instantly fix this. Get out of here with your stubborn self.
    Gretachandroo
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    So you'd rather mope and complain than use known fixes to solve your issue? Sounds like your problem, not Nexons. It's not hard to close out of the launcher completely then reopen it. Which, btw, will instantly fix this. Get out of here with your stubborn self.

It's stupid taht this problem exists to begin with, though.

Sometimes force reset doens't even fix that. In which case, you turn to hard computer reset, and that's just even more stupid.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    edited May 25, 2017
    TNinja wrote: »

It's stupid that this problem exists to begin with, though.
    Sometimes force reset doens't even fix that. In which case, you turn to hard computer reset, and that's just even more stupid.

You don't introduce a feature you force on people and you're not even done working with it.

EDIT: And this forum just screwed me over, thanks.
    Just great we got more problems, while talking about another.
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    edited May 25, 2017
    Edit:
    Screwed you over how, might I ask?
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    ..idunno what happened to that quote..
  • PoxiePoxie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,820
    I had this issue before its a bit annoying but I'm not sure if it because i give it time but i noticed if i log in from the site then close of the launcher then reopen the launcher I'm able to open mabinogi again.
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    I've occasionally had Steam still read that I still have Mabinogi running after I close it. Normally, there is a bit of a delay between me closing the game and Steam reading that it's closed, but sometimes it fails to read it. I'll try that ctrl+shift+esc next time it happens, unless that's a Nexon Launcher only thing. To fix the Steam thing, I normally just restart my computer, reopen steam (I like having Steam open), and proceed as normal.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Well, waiting out clearly didn't help, as when I posted that screenshot, I already waited one hour.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Well, looks you you jut got it as well.