Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

In game music?

DebourghaDebourgha
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Help
There's a piece that I found via the Music dungeon, and I love it, but I cannot find anything on it. I've no idea where it's from in the game, and no one has posted the song anywhere. The piece is called "Alone with my God" and I would love to possibly transcribe it for piano in game, but I can't even find an mp3 to work with. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it!

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Okay, it took me a while to find this song in the dungeon. You're right, it is good. So I compared the tracks in the MP3 folder one by one until I found it, and then was hit by a wave of disappointment.

NPC_MIllia.mp3

But it's okay since her cranky emokid ass is in a coma anyway.
  • DebourghaDebourgha
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Thank you so much! If I can ever get functioning enough to work on transposing it, I'll post the mml here. No promises because I suck, but I'm so glad to know what it is:)