Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Whoever Makes the Fashion Contest Statues...

IonIon
Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
edited May 7, 2017 in General Chat
...decided to take a few artistic liberties with the face.
Daerp_zpsa26aqeni.png

The "Serene" eyes appear to be glitched with the fashion statue. Decided to give winner the "Determined" eyes instead (which happen to be the eyes that appear directly next to them in the dressing room).
AerunisAndrewGRDaktaroVimi

Comments

• AerunisAerunis
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    It's like when you draw a beautiful anime character, but you don't know how to draw faces, so you just make a quick doodle inside ;____; RIP MY FACE
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 7, 2017
    Plot twist: The guy won Fashion Contest, changed their eyes and then made this screenshot so they could offer us impressive thread lol.
    CrimsọnBerryswirlKingEphy
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Greta wrote: »
    Plot twist: The guy won Fashion Contest, changed their eyes and then made this screenshot so they could offer us impressive thread lol.

c1e68d0849782f708e2f7fd9a3190fa65bedba22586b3b2884df617a566057c5.gif
  • IonIon
    edited May 7, 2017
    Or, you know, an already bug filled game just happens to have another bug? As these are a newer set of eyes, it shouldn't be too surprising that they weren't programmed into the thing correctly. The replacement eyes also happen to have come from the same beauty gacha set, iirc, so they would have went in at the same time.

It's not like it takes a screenshot of your character and then just sticks that in there. Previously, some gestures did not work with the contest, causing it to bug out and give you a stiff default pose regardless of what you were doing. Similarly, Hans' drawings will often display incorrectly. Either the wrong hair, no hair, or showing what is in your default tab if you were using style tab. It really shouldn't be surprising that it just happened to mess up again.

Besides that, the eyes are also gacha only, haven't come out in a while, and generally go for 1m+ if you can even find them on your server. Why waste them for forum points lol? As my post count shows, I'm not really active here.
    Twelie
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Ion wrote: »
    Or, you know, an already bug filled game just happens to have another bug? As these are a newer set of eyes, it shouldn't be too surprising that they weren't programmed into the thing correctly.
    I mean, there was no context. I thought you were just insulting the person for exactly copying you/ having bad fashion or something. Or you were joking. etc etc.
  • IonIon
    Twelie wrote: »
    Ion wrote: »
    Or, you know, an already bug filled game just happens to have another bug? As these are a newer set of eyes, it shouldn't be too surprising that they weren't programmed into the thing correctly.
    I mean, there was no context. I thought you were just insulting the person for exactly copying you/ having bad fashion or something. Or you were joking. etc etc.

Understandable. I'll edit.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    You actually look sexier to me.

Upgrade!
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    This made me laugh and ppl looked at me funny c: