Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What do you play Mabinogi for?

Comments

• mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    I'm here to cry over the lore and then when people ask me if I like it, I turn around and blatantly deny ever liking it because "thats nerdy"
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    A mix of nostalgia and that I really enjoy the game overall. I find Mabi endearing, I love the style, and I still find aspects of it that surprise me or that I can have fun with. I've had some great experiences with the game both solo and with friends/strangers. I really enjoy the music as well as some of the lesser-used skills like Taming/transformation because they have a unique feel in Mabi.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    rainLOVE
    rainLOVE said:

KelpSoda
    KelpSoda said:

to have 15yr olds randomly hit on me by talking about animu and how much sword art online sucks, and how naruto is the best thing ever of course

i mean the community is great
    are you sure theyre not 12yr olds? ///
    I've met a few people who think that way who were well into their late 20's. The one would not shut up for what seemed like hours on why Naruto was the best thing ever if you said anything bad about it. He even loved all the terribly bad fillers... The other would say it was flawed, but still the best, but he spared people of the long speech on why it was the best as he could see why people didn't like it. From my experiences the only fans worst then Naruto fans of any age are the Attack On Titan fans as at least Naruto once was a good show(IMO it was before shippuden when Naruto was a likeable character, and not some sasuke fanboy).
  • KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    I really don't know why, I just can't stop. :D
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited December 19, 2016
    I play Mabi for the clothes, people, content, and events.

Mainly clothes and people though.....:D
    Erika
    Erika said:

As crazy as it might sound... Mabi is still fun to me. Technical issues aside, I enjoy the whole package.

And right now? I'm really liking the Math Music Dungeon. Sure, it isn't HARD, but it's FUN.
    I personally love the fact that the Musical Math Dungeon isn't difficult, but includes puzzles. I feel much more inclined to run it for the new instrument mats because of this fact, since I find fighting boring.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    As someone who has played mabi for over 5 years now I have to say I still find great enjoyment in the game. I have my boyfriend who I enjoy going on adventures with, I have a great group of friends and family. I like the skills, new dungeons, the pets, the fashion, pretty much everything, but I also like the slow times, were I can just sit, and relax and not worry about doing everything. I am closing in on capped (Like 6 skills left to r1) and yet I find fun all the time.
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    rainLOVE
    rainLOVE said:

KelpSoda
    KelpSoda said:

to have 15yr olds randomly hit on me by talking about animu and how much sword art online sucks, and how naruto is the best thing ever of course

i mean the community is great
    are you sure theyre not 12yr olds? ///
    For your information I am 21 years old..
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    THE HARDCORE DRAMA >:D!!!