Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'd like to request two items to be re-released!

ZeoZeo
Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
in Item/Premium Shop
Dear staffs for NA Mabinogi (Nexon), I am Zeo from Alexina server here - I would like to make a request to Nexon to re-release the two items please... maybe via gachapons or so?

I would like to request that those two items "Sweetiepie Butterfly Wings" and "Cutiepie Butterfly Wings" to be re-released please.

I should make it clear that they're NOT the Azure/Black/Emerald/Pink/Yellow/Turquoise/Sunset/Fuchsia/Mint/Pewter Butterfly Wings and Cutiefly Wings. Sweetiepie/Cutiepie Butterfly Wings are like those, yes... but they come in a randomized color (but undyeable though) so some pair would have an interesting color combination. I do realize most players might not like that because they may pull out a bad color combination (like brown and green or whatever) but it'd be interesting to see what colors we all can get from the gachapons if they do get re-released.

Why re-release them, you say? They were from the Spring Spirit Box gachapon during April 2014 (three years ago) and have never been re-released once via gachapon (they did get re-released but only to few winners during the Valentine Fashion contest back in 2015 and got re-released as the 'untradeable' item' to the Mabinogi players who attended at Anime Expo in California during summer of 2016 so players who wanted them couldn't buy or trade for it anyway...) and they're extremely rare too, from what I have gathered as of recently, there's only three (possibly more?) active users (myself included) with the Sweetiepie Butterfly Wings and maybe like five active users with the Cutiepie Butterfly Wings... this is on Alexina server which is the most populated server too... I'm not sure about the other three servers though. If they're extremely rare on the most populated server and it have been out for a while (three years)... you know there's something wrong and it may be the best to re-release them in a gachapon or maybe throw them in for the next update of Eweca Orbs?

Thank you for taking your time to read my post and I hope you are able to a least fulfill the request I have, I'd be so happy and some players that have been wanting them would be really happy too!

Comments

• FimuFimu
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    Yes! I approve of this idea, and like it, It's been a while so I'd like to see them re-released as well.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    As much as I'd like to support this, its pointless. Korea would have to approve, and both Korea and Nexon would want you to go bankrupt getting them. Literally go bankrupt.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    As much as I'd like to support this, its pointless. Korea would have to approve, and both Korea and Nexon would want you to go bankrupt getting them. Literally go bankrupt.

Zeo is pretty rich it seems. Just saying.
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    edited May 17, 2017
    Instead of making it random like before, why not make it dyable instead if it were to be re-released..? then everyone wins

other than that you'd just be asking for random re-colored wings and im pretty sure we have enough of those already.
    Zeo
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Instead of making it random like before, why not make it dyable instead if it were to be re-released..? then everyone wins

other than that you'd just be asking for random re-colored wings and im pretty sure we have enough of those already.

That'd actually be nice!