Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Saving Fantasia Pet Whistles for later?

BakujioBakujio
Mabinogi Rep: 800
in Help
K so just a thought cause wanted to see what other people thought of the idea.
I had bought a lot of the pets and since all of them have thos timed dyes in them, I was wondering like if it was a good idea to just save the whistles for another time and then when i have more gear to dye open another pet again. Would they even still be timed or non usable? Not to sure how this works since usually items from events once over they don't do what they are suppose to do anymore.

Comments

• YylfordYylford
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    The timer starts only when you used the whistle
    I actually just used my pet from the previous pet gacha and the dyes are still usable :)
    Bakujio