Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old School Flashy Dye (And new flashy?) Gacha

healruairihealruairi
Mabinogi Rep: 830
in Item/Premium Shop
I would love to see a gacha where the dyes that us old-timers used to know and love through rebirth are able to easily be gotten again.

Some dyes that I'm referring to:
Red-Black fast flash via Tir RB
Various White flashes from Tir, Quilla, Filia and Vales
White-Pink flash via Filia RB
Red-Purple flash via Vales RB
Purple-Black flash via Vales RB
Blue-White flash via Filia RB
Blue wave flash via Quilla RB
Blue-Green fast flash via Vales RB
Green-Black flash via Vales RB
ETC.

I really miss these dyes, and I miss when flashy dyes were uniform rather than the ugly stuff we see from dye wells. I would go ham on a gacha filled with these old school flashies.

Comments

• Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    yeah I definitely miss the blue wave flashy (via Filia RB)
    for the longest time it was the ONLY flashy dye I liked. Even saved up enough gold to buy 1 and held onto it till I could get myself a Karis Wizard Suit. Which I did not get till 1 year or so later.
  • healruairihealruairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    It was from Filia? Maybe it was from both Quilla and Filia! I've hoarded 9 of those flashy so far. Need moar pls Nexon, been loyal player since beta :c
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Yess for purple-black and pink-white!!!