Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Apus's Artshop~ [NX/Gold/Paypal] [OPEN]

Comments

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    edited June 26, 2017
    Here's the draft! Let me know if there are changes to be made!

Aww he turned out adorably!! :3 no changes necessary! I'll contact you ingame to deliver payment ^_^ what's your ign (I may be a derp and have missed it lol)? Or you can send junk mail and i'll reply with payment
  • theonionknighttheonionknight
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Here's the draft! Let me know if there are changes to be made!

Aww he turned out adorably!! :3 no changes necessary! I'll contact you ingame to deliver payment ^_^ what's your ign (I may be a derp and have missed it lol)? Or you can send junk mail and i'll reply with payment

Yaay thank you~ My ign is ciareriam! :>
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe

I sent messages+friend request ingame yesterday :) If you'd send a junk mail my way with the price request that may be easiest ^_^

I sent messages+friend request ingame yesterday :) If you'd send a junk mail my way with the price request that may be easiest ^_^
    I sent you a mail!
    SylviaWolfe
    Asxina wrote: »
    awesome :D here is my form

IGN: Asxina / Alexina
    Number of Characters: 1
    Character References: QH6K9dp.jpg
    Personality/details to take note: She is quite narcissistic so i would like her to have a smug-ish expression! i was also wondering if you could add purple fires (similar to one of your examples) behind her, because that would be great!
    Payment: 5m Gold

Thank you :) let me know if you have any questions!

I've finished the draft~
    VAq6Hov.jpg
    Kakuzen
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    awesome :D here is my form

IGN: Asxina / Alexina
    Character References: QH6K9dp.jpg
    Personality/details to take note: She is quite narcissistic so i would like her to have a smug-ish expression! i was also wondering if you could add purple fires (similar to one of your examples) behind her, because that would be great!
    Payment: 5m Gold

Thank you :) let me know if you have any questions!

I've finished the draft~
    VAq6Hov.jpg

Really loving it! One little thing is could i have her left arm fold just like the other one? Other than that everything looks great! :) Thank you ^^
    Really loving it! One little thing is could i have her left arm fold just like the other one? Other than that everything looks great! :) Thank you ^^
    0itz3vt.jpg

Thank you~ Is this better?
  • AsxinaAsxina
    0itz3vt.jpg

perfect! love it so muchhh :) how would you like the payment? mail or trade or junk mail? :)
    0itz3vt.jpg

perfect! love it so muchhh :) how would you like the payment? mail or trade or junk mail? :)

Aahh I'm so glad :> Whichever is easier for you! I'm not really sure what's the difference actually aha

I've finished the drawing!
    XwRp5zh.jpg
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe

I've finished the drawing!
    XwRp5zh.jpg

I love it!!! Especially with the addition of the electricity ^_^ thank you!!
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    If you'd be interested in accepting another commission in a similar vein to my last one :3
    IGN: exowolfe
    Character References:
    http://imgur.com/UJYKsgn
    http://imgur.com/lM3GjQ0
    http://imgur.com/PZIKas6
    Personality/details to take note:
    He's extremely self-confident, a bit smug, his defining weapon would be a katana
    Payment: 5m gold
    If you'd be interested in accepting another commission in a similar vein to my last one :3
    IGN: exowolfe
    Character References:
    http://imgur.com/UJYKsgn
    http://imgur.com/lM3GjQ0
    http://imgur.com/PZIKas6
    Personality/details to take note:
    He's extremely self-confident, a bit smug, his defining weapon would be a katana
    Payment: 5m gold

Thank you! I'm glad you like it~
    I'd love to take the commission but I have quite a few ongoing right now. I can put you on hold and let you know once I finish the current batch! I'll probably take one or two weeks to finish up.
    SylviaWolfe
    edited July 14, 2017

Aahh I'm so glad :> Whichever is easier for you! I'm not really sure what's the difference actually aha

I've finished the drawing! Let me know if there are any changes to be made~!

m3PjHXI.jpg
  • AsxinaAsxina

I've finished the drawing! Let me know if there are any changes to be made~!

m3PjHXI.jpg

AHHHH ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!! <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I absolutely love it!

AHHHH ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!! <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I absolutely love it!

Yaaay glad you like it~
    Kakuzen wrote: »
    Oh jeez, I love this art style! I'll have to throw in a request as well ^^;

IGN: Kakuzen93 (Alexina Server)
    Character References: http://imgur.com/a/SviFm
    Personality/details to take note: Cheerful, happy-go-lucky. Always seen with a huge smile around his friends. You can pick whatever pose you feel would fit the character style! Anything cute is fine :)

Method of Payment: Either PayPal or NX

Method of Contact: I'd prefer Discord (Kakuzen#0269), but private message through here is alright too :D

Ahh thank you! I'll start on the sketch soon! :>
    I don't have discord so I'll message you through here!

Awesome! Just msg me on here then, and when you need payment you can PM me! :3

Sorry this took so long! Here's the draft!

eV2dlDa.png
    KakuzenOkamixdimsum
  • KakuzenKakuzen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    edited July 22, 2017
    blahblah

Blahblahblah back

More blah

Blahblah? Blah blah.

snip, pic goes here

AAAAAA this is adorable!!! I'll PM you on here to sort out pay details, etc! :)