Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More top Row hotkey rows

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
edited June 22, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
soo many skills and pets

not enough space to hot key them all

maybe some more bottom rows too

IGN: Splatulated

Server: Alexina
GrawardBlissfulkill

Comments

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Bottom row is fine, but the top row is definitely lacking. Support.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited May 22, 2017
    Only if you have an option to not have it on your screen, I hate my screen crowded with interface.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    Only if you have an option to not have it on your screen, I hate my screen crowded with interface.

it would be the original ones you can press left and right arrows on edges to change

top row currently has 2 tabs and bottom has 8

im asking for more top row tabs
    Tiernie
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    130+ pets, no amount of hotkeys can save me now

Once in a while some smart aleck will see me summoning them by name and go "you knooooow, you can just hotkey your pets". Talk about a waste of space.

IMO there should be at least one hotkey bar per skillset + a few extras for pets.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Berryswirl wrote: »

it would be the original ones you can press left and right arrows on edges to change

top row currently has 2 tabs and bottom has 8

im asking for more top row tabs

Oh I see what you mean. In that case yea. I agree.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    But the thing about the top row having only two tabs is that you can hold down shift and access the other tab. Unless you are suggesting to remove the shift feature and just add more tabs.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited May 23, 2017
    Aeolys wrote: »
    But the thing about the top row having only two tabs is that you can hold down shift and access the other tab. Unless you are suggesting to remove the shift feature and just add more tabs.

There could be some option that allows you to turn on and off shift tabbing while only having just 2 tabs for those that like it. I would personally rather have more tabs, though.
    Splatulated
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Aeolys wrote: »

well bottom tab you can change by holing control and typing 1-8 for what tab you want

make top tab shift + 1-8 ?
  • GrawardGraward
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,140
    Or y'know... custom keybinds
    Kadalyn
  • SagitareSagitare
    Mabinogi Rep: 680
    great idea this is very much needed... support
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I just want more rows to switch to for separate talents, so I support.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    is this even possible to be added?