Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinovel Suggestion.

LunatoMercuryLunatoMercury
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited December 18, 2016 in Feedback and Suggestions
For the love of god, please, I beg of you programmers... Please fix the txt format or w/e doesnt allow me to change the location where I can type when im writing a novel. We can't change the location and if we go back to edit or change something (grammar or story wise) it doesn't allow us. Worst of it all it starts at the start. It doesn't overwrite, or start at the end for us to backspace to edit our way back. :c Rip editing. Also, I noticed a pretty bad bug. Characters (same characters) that appear on the left side will also appear on the right if you change their positions from left to right or right to left (without changing the side where they were before since it only allows us to place one character per page.) Halp..!

Oh and if there is people doing pvp, music or throwing fireballs or even summoning pets around you... Your mabinovel will close regardless. Doesn't matter if you're writing or reading, Just in case yall didn't know. Find a safe spot before writing yall D:. Speaking of saved drafts -looks at the draft safe in the forum's- The mabinovel's save doesn't seem to work properly. It's best to explain it a bit cause even if we saved or we closed or accidently close and still says draft saved. When I imported back my previous work, it wasn't there anymore. Just 4 lines from the first time I saved. Make a save and load button. Please. Even if its just for one file at a time. Do it. It will help a lot.

And thanks for reading :3

Edit: Forgot one last thing. Can you please place a Destroy alternative to the "All Skill Reset Capsule" Item? That thing (for us high lvl players who want to keep our rank 1 skills and life skill experience up) is a huge demon. It currently can't be dropped, traded to npcs (even if its for 0 gold to get rid of it), burned or destroyed and worst of it all, it takes space since it cannot be stored in pets or banks. To me, thats the equivalent of a ferghus failing at repairs. It's a small demon laughing right at you as you stare at it. Please, do place a destroy option for that item TwT

Edit #2: Almost forgot the most important part in the Mabinovel stuff. Please, add monsters and mobs to the character menu. I believe everyone writing a mabinovel feels my pain when we can't find a reusable character to use as a bad guy or common folk town. D:

Comments

• rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    xD I like how you added other random stuff besides mabinovel.
    but that capsule is annoyin tht it cant be destroyed
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Yeah, I find that not being able to edit anything in Mabinovel or Composing is a feature killer. To be honest, not fixing it only makes Nexon look even more lazy, and just plain unable to think of a simple way to fix things. I would love to write another Mabinovel, but I might not do so if the feature isn't fixed or expanded on further. There's so much more you can add to it, yet it's so limited.
  • EnziioEnziio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
    edited January 20, 2017
    {Edit #2: Almost forgot the most important part in the Mabinovel stuff. Please, add monsters and mobs to the character menu. I believe everyone writing a mabinovel feels my pain when we can't find a reusable character to use as a bad guy or common folk town. D:}

About that, adding monster and mobs would be quite difficult due to lack of portraits (I think you noticed that not every npc actually has a portrait art... forget mobs that are supposed to be just mobs...), and it would force them to draw even more portraits (and trust me that isnt as easy as many think it is for a company that runs more than 1 game...)