Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon website and forum fails to load constantly

TotonoTotono
Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
in Technical Support
I don't know if this is a client side issue, or everyone is experiencing it, but for months now any time I try to use the nexon site, forums, or the mabinogi shop page it gives me the whole "this page cannot be displayed" error page, and I'll have to refresh a dozen times till it works. I can't figure out what's wrong and it makes using the forums and shop a real hassle D:

Comments

• PoxiePoxie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,820
    I had this issue before i found out allowing adobe flash to run on the fourms resolved the issue for me in the settings.
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    If you have windows 10 and use chrome, check a flag in your settings about preferring HTML over flash. (Should set it to false).
    I was having an issue with chrome rarely using flash on some websites, even with exceptions, and always run flash on.