Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What is this new stuff?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Axelrod
    Axelrod said:

The sheer fact that the forums load flawlessly on Chrome without refreshes already make it better than the old one. So definitely an improvement, even if we lose our custom titles, post counts, use of BBcode, and avatar use. However, avatar-use will be coming back in the near future.
    Hopefully. All the other games that use this forum don't have custom avatars yet. These forums have been out for a couple years now.

I hope that wasn't a pacification statement. I don't think any of us will let it go.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'd take this over constantly refreshing my page. Especially sometimes where it was impossible to go into Advanced Mode or whatnot and not be able to edit my post and just wing the img code and hope I did it correctly.
    Also this forums doesn't have smileys I'm triggered
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Gaea said:

Hopefully. All the other games that use this forum don't have custom avatars yet. These forums have been out for a couple years now.

I hope that wasn't a pacification statement. I don't think any of us will let it go.
    It's not a pacification statement. She had specifically listed it in one of the stickies that was present when the new forums went live before any of us even got to use it.

forum-features-walkthrough
    It's listed at the bottom in the section "The Future"
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited December 19, 2016
    Dunno I still have all the same issues with the new forums that I had with the old, and even have the issue with mabis main site itself(my only issue is connection reset by peer screens when I hit refresh).
    So from my perspective on the issue I had it wasn't a forum issue as much as a whole site issue. I even have the issue when loading news in mabi's launcher so its not a browser one either.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

Gaea said:

It's not a pacification statement. She had specifically listed it in one of the stickies that was present when the new forums went live before any of us even got to use it.

forum-features-walkthrough
    It's listed at the bottom in the section "The Future"
    It just seems like that is something they have been working on for a bit now. I know the users over in Vindictus still miss their avatars.