Check out the patch notes for the February 18th update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/65163/patch-notes-february-18th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Eluned Afternoon Tea (wigs)

NicheeNichee
Mabinogi Rep: 915
Posts: 62
Member
in General Chat
Has anyone seen it? the ones without hats/bonnet. I've been scouring Ruairi, and has not seen one forsale or in possession.

Comments

  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,105
    Posts: 423
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    jH7BFEA.jpg?1

    Unfortunately, it just HAD to be male...
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,080
    Posts: 887
    Member
    Aquasol wrote: »
    jH7BFEA.jpg?1

    Unfortunately, it just HAD to be male...

    I want this wig!!! Please?! I've been looking at the wig without the bonnet!! (The bonnet is cute too though...)
    09cfc7a7104e65e92867f3d124174765.jpg


  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Posts: 62
    Member
    Aquasol wrote: »
    jH7BFEA.jpg?1

    Unfortunately, it just HAD to be male...

    If only you were in Ruairi......our server doesn't even have one yet. I'd pay a heft sum
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,015
    Posts: 896
    Member
    edited May 26, 2017
    d4dfb91acc.jpg

    the female one without hat

    edit:
    better picture, just had the other one still on my clipboard at the time:
    6d4a036f24.jpg
    PanTwelieVimi
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,115
    Posts: 216
    Member
    Maia wrote: »
    better picture, just had the other one still on my clipboard at the time:

    It looks so cute. I want to draw you :^YY
    Maia
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,015
    Posts: 896
    Member
    Twelie wrote: »
    Maia wrote: »
    better picture, just had the other one still on my clipboard at the time:

    It looks so cute. I want to draw you :^YY

    By all means :D
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,115
    Posts: 216
    Member
    edited May 29, 2017
    Maia wrote: »
    Twelie wrote: »
    Maia wrote: »
    better picture, just had the other one still on my clipboard at the time:

    It looks so cute. I want to draw you :^YY

    By all means :D

    f5d022daf1.png
    Here you go, it looks a bit awkward in places and isn't exactly entirely what I wanted to do but I hope you enjoy it regardless.
    76ae201dce.png
    1328b6a15f.png
    Didn't even bother adding hands :') they'd look terrible.

    Man though, those wigs. how rare are they?
    Maia
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,015
    Posts: 896
    Member
    Wooooow that's so cute! You have such a unique and beautiful style. Do you mind if I save these? You're awesome!

    From what I understand they're incredibly rare. On ruairi I haven't seen another wig or eluned mortello suit
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,115
    Posts: 216
    Member
    Maia wrote: »
    Wooooow that's so cute! You have such a unique and beautiful style. Do you mind if I save these? You're awesome!

    From what I understand they're incredibly rare. On ruairi I haven't seen another wig or eluned mortello suit

    Thank you :^D and yes, feel free to use them however you want.

    Also, that sucks. I would have loved to grab a wig but if that's the case then I'm imagining they're gonna be 20m+.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,015
    Posts: 896
    Member
    Yeah lol I got lucky and paid about 10m for mine. There is a eluned wavy wig (m) on ruairi going for 30m+ at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if it hit 40-50m. This gacha is pretty crazy lol I don't keep up with gacha much because I'm so ridiculously picky with my outfits but seeing prices like this over dresses and stuff makes me glad I don't fashionogi much lol
    Greta