Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nele's secret shop

stomei97stomei97
Mabinogi Rep: 875
edited May 30, 2017 in Help
So, I've dropped like, 12,000 gold on candlesticks for this guy and two part time jobs, and I still can't get his secret shop open. Am I doing something wrong? I periodically check his shop, and he's giving me a friendly vibe whenever I check that, but still nothing. Help?

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    You may want to invest in likeability potions, whereas candlesticks and such require a chat beforehand or some other to make sure he is not in a "bad" mood when you give it. Likeability potions negate the need however.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited May 30, 2017
    Actually, Nele doesn't get the added Secret Shop tab the other NPC's do. His "Secret Shop" books are added to the Music Book tab.

If he says "Nele is really giving me a friendly vibe", then you've reached the likeability that grants you access to these books for Composing:

What is an Ensemble? 5,000 Gold
    Instrument Ranges 11,000 Gold
    The Path of Composing 11,020 Gold
    The Fundamentals of Becoming a Great Composer 26,000 Gold
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    If ur on Mari I can give u enuf like pots to acess it. :)
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited May 30, 2017
    They should already be able to access it.
  • CordeCorde
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    This is BY FAR the most annoying thing I have come across in this game. I have tried every version of how to open his shop I can find online. 20 candlesticks talking to him Personal between each. five sticks at a time between talking. done all the jobs he would give me. Talking using Rumors and Personal. Giving him money. Etc. I have now used so much money buying stupid candlesticks I can't afford the books anymore.
    I've opened it once but now cant get back in to get the rest of the books.
    Why isn't this just based on Renown?!?!
  • GummiBareGummiBare
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I was able to get into it once, buy a book, then I did a SM for some gold to buy a secret shop book, came back, and he was closed. Did I do something wrong?