Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does Anyone have the Heart Sword Yet?

XiokunXiokun
Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
in Help
I missed a couple days and I don't know if people who didn't miss days got the sword yet. Any intel? :)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Isn't that sword crap?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I have one from waffle witch event... what did you need to know?
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited June 1, 2017
    The sword is the same one from Cookie Island Event, Trump Card Event and the original Homestead Candy Bonanza Event. It's an okay sword that is very fast and doesn't need any upgrades, but it is not something anyone should use forever... or could maintain. Look at those repair costs!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Aeolys wrote: »
    The sword is the same one from Cookie Island Event, Trump Card Event and the original Homestead Candy Bonanza Event. It's an okay sword that is very fast and doesn't need any upgrades, but it is not something anyone should use forever... or could maintain. Look at those repair costs!

Exactly, it's just a weapon not worth the time imo. The only remotely decent thing coming from that event is the pegasus pet.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Yuck, those repair costs make me wanna throw in the trash. D:
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Yuck, those repair costs make me wanna throw in the trash. D:

Save yourself the trip and just don't bother. =P
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 1, 2017
    But love is the strongest thing in the world, right? :(
  • XiokunXiokun
    But love is the strongest thing in the world, right? :(

And the most expensive thing in the world.
    ec95bcf1aeaf1a1ad7c25db182777ed0.png
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited June 2, 2017
    Yeah, I think I got the heart sword from a past event at one point or another and it doesn't appeal to me. Pets for days! If you have been doing the thing daily, you could get the heart sword though. I'm at 16 tickets at time of post.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Minmaxers are so boring

I keep shiny but crap weapons around to wear as accessories

Fashionogi life extends to one's bashy sticks