Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How much do you spend on gachas?

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    VioletBoy wrote: »
    darn it Xio stop being adorable.

Sorry! :'(

Does anyone know why gacha went from 1k NX to 1.5k NX? It may not seem like a big change but it forced me to start buying 20 dollar NX cards a little more than 10 dollar cards.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Where's the $0 option?
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited June 6, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    See most people spend 10-20 and get nothing. Nexon just release the special outfit or items for 20 bucks each. You would more than likely make way more money.

gacha makes way more

is always gonna be those addicts that will spend until they get the item they want or every item i the gach, why out something as an outfit and get $15-20 per sale when could put in gach and get $20-30 or more per sale
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    I don't see a $0 option.
    GretaSiodhan
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    generally don't buy them...
    don't really care about random outfits and too annoyed with all the lag to want to support nexon.
    (I may have bought *one* of the pet ones tho, since it's more useful.)
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Once in a blue moon, when I can actually afford it, I'll buy a stack of 11, get nothing, die a little inside, then go 6 months to a year before I consider buying again. I will never buy than one 11 stack because of exchange rates being absurd and being poor as dirt. :l

Meanwhile, my friend who has a much better job usually buys 1-2 stacks of 45. He plays female, so the game automatically throws male stuff at him. I get a lot of free stuff thanks to that. >:D
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I spend $5 on pons to keep my style tab active as needed, and that's all the money Nexon gets out of me.