Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

R> Horizon

AyachuAyachu
Mabinogi Rep: 680
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello people of Alexina!
We are recruiting for our guild Horizon. If you happen to be searching for a guild, please read on to find out more and see if what we offer is of any interest to you and if you would be a good match for us!

- Founded in 2012 and active ever since. Good old stability for those tired of their guilds dying out!
- Fun Small-sized! Around 30-50 members, we want to let everyone feel like a major part of the community and not another brick in the wall.
- Close-knit, social, friendship-based. Our aim is to make friends and enjoy the fantasy life together!
- The guild is meant to be a comfortable home where you can relax and hang out with your buddies!
- Weekly meetings, followed by events. There's that special time of a week for all of us to get together in one place. Get up to the date with the guild's news, discuss important matters and see all those cute faces together!
- Events to help you socialize! Sometimes we tackle the game's content, like dungeons or Alban Knight Training Grounds, other times we go for our own goofy events. Card games, hide and seek, homestead board games... Always something to look forward to!
- Casual crusader raids every week! Do you like kicking girg's butt? Or is kicking his butt your biggest dream that you've been too shy to pursue? Worry not! We'll happily teach you with no judging. We don't aim to be the very best (unless it's about pokemon). We aim to have fun!
- Speaking of teaching, we love newbies. Ask your questions and gain access to secret features, like having multiple people competing over who answers them first!
- Guild website, forum, tumblr, skype... There is no escape.
- One for all, all for one! We stick together!

Sounds good? Nice! If you want to apply, please do so through our website here. That is also where you will find more information about us.
As for our requirements... We don't care how strong you are. Any level is welcome! What we do care about is your personality and how good of a match for our guild you would be. We also require our members to be active and respectful of other people and the guild's rules.

In case of any questions, you are more than welcome to contact me (IGN Chuko) or our officer, Siodhan, in game!

See you all around!
8f651cb3ae628062cd8478b6b1e98178.jpg
MontyiSiodhannevyn25AkinrAtaraxizMahouNatalieTalkla

Comments

• SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    edited August 14, 2017
    Our amazing guild is still accepting and welcoming new members! Give applying a shot at our website if you think this is your kind of guild! I've been here for..well, basically almost the entirety of its existence in NA and I love this place. It's been what motivated me to log on to mabi every day.
    MahouNatalie
  • HosuHosu
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Hello~ I'm just getting back into Mabinogi after I realized I miss it very much. I've applied through the website, and I hope to hear back from someone soon. I'll be on in the evenings starting from the day of this post, so feel free to reach me here, in-game, or through Skype!
  • TalklaTalkla
    Mabinogi Rep: 670
    I joined Horizon a few months ago and it's been a lot of fun! There's always activities every weekend and people to talk with, and it's always a lot of fun. I'd really recommend giving Horizon a shot if you're looking for a great guild!
    MahouNatalie
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Any chance I'd be able to join and communicate without external websites, programs, etc?
  • AyachuAyachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 680
    The only mandatory steps are sending an application through our website and after being accepted registering on the forums - using them past that point is recommended, but optional.

If submitting a website application is impossible for any reason, you can contact me in-game for a more in-depth interview. : D

-Chuko
This discussion has been closed.