Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Expired Style tab still works

NearlyNearly
Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
edited June 10, 2017 in Help
So i'm on my Giant character and my Style tab expired as I was browsing some shops. So my model was switched to wearing my armor rather than my clothes.

Seems normal.

I went to go do a pose for a screenshot by using the Stomp skill and my Style tab outfit was suddenly back on me but I had not renewed the Style tab yet. So my Style tab is still locked and I need to pay Pons to use it, however the outfit is still being worn as if it had never expired at all. I also logged in and out and found that the outfit is still on me.

Comments

• NearlyNearly
    Here's two screenshots. I still have not renewed the style tab.

2OIKxQX.jpg
    VNyU5D0.jpg

• GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    It's only visible on your own screen however. Anyone else will only see whats visible in your gear tab.
  • NearlyNearly
    Oh, I never even thought of what others saw. :O

Thanks for the heads up.