Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Share your PvP Cheats!

ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
Mabinogi Rep: 900
in General Chat
Personally when i was losing, i used mirage missile when it still worked.
Apparently now that skill no longer ignore damage reduction from PvP.
I already know about puppet snare (but idk if still works, need confirmation pls) and life drain but...
I need new methods to win in PvP :v Share with me please
  1. Is it correct to cheat on PvP on Fighters/Gunners/FH who use Transf/Demigod when they are losing?18 votes
    1. Yeah, i need some advices too
       6% (1 vote)
    2. Nop, its your fault to cheat too
       11% (2 votes)
    3. I dont care i dont do PvPs
       67% (12 votes)
    4. Deal with it *sunglasses*
       17% (3 votes)

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    If it appears to be no hold bars, then it is hold no bars. If you agreed to some rules directly, then you should both abide by them unless one breaks the rules first. Oh, and don't pretend to say a rule in the middle of battle like "archery isn't allowed" when you haven't said that before.
    Policroma
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited June 13, 2017
    Life drain and dischord.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Spider Shot, Poison, Discord, Counter Punch at the right moment, Ice Bolt for slowing, Shadow Bind and Frozen Blast.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 13, 2017
    Ezy tier:
    Back, Down, Forward, Up + AB

Int tier:
    Foward, Forward, Back,Down,Forward,Up + B(2 sec pause)+AB

Advance Tier:(BoomBox Req)
    tumblr_nlmuoaFShC1r7sijxo1_400.gif

Your Welcome.
    Sibb
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    What's this PvP you speak of?
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    edited June 13, 2017
    Saber can do about 4k-5k damage in pvp
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    Summon a bunch of monsters from scrolls before the duel and you'll outnumber him/her.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Lot of ways to 'cheat' in duels, really... but seen people often use Discord or you can be a jerk and uses Celestisl Spike (reason why I said jerk because there's a glitch going on that make the player lose their blessing on stuffs if they die from Celestial Spike so I don't recommend it).

But it's why I say that you should always expect the worst in duel because there's no set rules and you can do whatever you want in duel.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Golden Time -> Elemental Wave -> Frozen Blast
    Freezes nearly every time and leaves them in place for half a minute. Plenty of time to wail on the other player.

Also not playing PvP can be considered a cheat: saves me the suffering of dealing with people who get salty :^)
    Zeo
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Golden Time -> Elemental Wave -> Frozen Blast
    Freezes nearly every time and leaves them in place for half a minute. Plenty of time to wail on the other player.

Also not playing PvP can be considered a cheat: saves me the suffering of dealing with people who get salty :^)

I challenge your frozen blast
  • Arch's NestArch's Nest
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Use a time machine to go back in time a couple years and then Mirage Missile people.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    And you say it like PvP is fair!
    Puh! ;)

Nothing is cheating in PvP! If you die, I win! <u>

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 13, 2017
    I think "Cheat" doesn't suit here. You probably mean spamming/camping.