Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dressing Room wont Open...

KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
edited June 15, 2017 in Help
Wondering if it's just me, but after the Memento update I now can't open my dressing room. It zooms in like it's about to load up, but then suddenly split seconds in it decides not to. I've got lots of clothes saved in there so I'm hoping it's not that bad of a bug :< Anybody else having this issue?

Comments

• KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    Seems like I got it outta the bug/glitch, for some odd reason it was possibly because "I was in combat." That's what was said to me when I tried to use my warp imp was that I couldn't warp due to being in combat. Even though I did a dungeon 15+ minutes before any attempts to open the dressing room or warp and I wasn't even in combat mode, though that might explain the sudden going in then being thrown out of the dressing room in like a fraction of a second. After I was no longer "in combat mode" the dressing room loaded up and opened everything intact. Though why I was stuck in combat mode despite not fighting anything for a while nor being in combat mode and relaxing at Bean Rua is beyond me.