Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

P/C > Rhythm Enchant Scroll

KaguNyanKaguNyan
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited June 16, 2017 in Mari Marketplace
I'm terrible with ES pricing and it looks like a good scroll too. I can never tell if I should trash these things or sell them.

Details of scroll here: http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Rank_4_Enchants#Rhythm

Wouldn't mind selling it here if someone can give me a price tag please... m(_ _)m

...or note me in game IGN: Yuna23

Edit: STOP ADDING VIEWS IF YA AINT GONNA REPLY PLSH QAQ
  1. Please help me decide what to do with this.6 votes
    1. Sell it
       67% (4 votes)
    2. Trash it
       33% (2 votes)

Comments

• KaguNyanKaguNyan
    bump. need moneyz
  • Barka_NanoBarka_Nano
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    It's not worth the effort to enchant it on a gloomy, so it'll be hard to sell. Chord offers over half the max damage that Rhythm offers, and with an addition Music Buff. The only thing Rhythm has over Chord is the duration, but even then, Duration reforges are a thing. Owning and having a gloomy with Rhythm, if I had the chance to (or bother to) enchant Chord on my gloomy, I wouldn't hesitate. I have never seen Rhythm on the market, nor should it really. Think of as Foretold vs Used. Foretold is safer and offers more stats in terms of going for an actual goal.

tl;dr It'll be hard to sell, <1m? imo. Keep it for a rainy day, maybe someone will actually look for it.
  • KaguNyanKaguNyan
    I see, thanks for the input! Will definately hold onto it as next best thing item.
  • LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    edited January 24, 2019
    I know this is a necro, but you could sell it since I think Rhythm and Cherish are the only bridges to be able to enchant Chord, and since like said no one is selling that it makes it valuable now then ever. I was going just keep rhythm on my gloomy but after seeing the effects and what is mention here I don't see why anymore.