Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Viva la wingless!

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Look guys you can wear what you want. I don't care. I just personally have outgrown wings and I was curious about how many people like that are out there. I'm not trying to jump down people's throats and dictate what they should or should not wear. It's merely an opinion shared.

Yea leaving your opinion is not a bad thing. However, whether your intention was good or bad, this post still triggered some people which is a fact.

What doesn't trigger people these days? :(

Seriously.

kyonfacepalm.jpg
    XiokunpawcalypsePolicroma
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Look guys you can wear what you want. I don't care. I just personally have outgrown wings and I was curious about how many people like that are out there. I'm not trying to jump down people's throats and dictate what they should or should not wear. It's merely an opinion shared.

Yea leaving your opinion is not a bad thing. However, whether your intention was good or bad, this post still triggered some people which is a fact.

What doesn't trigger people these days? :(

You tell me LOL!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Negative comments about wings.

PijcGEU.gif

pawcalypse
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    down with wings. long live tails
    (plus i got a sprite pet for wings. she even gives me defense)

at least you don't need to pay for an extra tab to use wings :I...

Unfortunately this is the most troubling thing about tails; if only the tails if not wings as well were part of the style tab - or move tails out of the style tab and put them within the general equipment like the wings.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Never wore a any wings.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    TNinja wrote: »
    Never wore a any wings.

Head_2b6e06_6102763.gif
  • LOLCanoLOLCano
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    Robe nation ftw
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    My wings add to my signature outfit but I take them off when I wear them with outfits that don't work with em like the oversized sweater n stockings, or most of my male outfits.
    The blue diamond wings just speak to me.
    badnewsbarrett
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I was never into them. I had one pair from the old doki event which I sold, and some azure cutieflies which I only still have because nobody wants them. I don't wear them. Never even fathomed spending so much money for angel wings. Not worth to me. There are plenty of adorable outfits and accessories you can get for 2 or 4m.

I'm cheap :^(
    Radiant Dawn