Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please being back crystal deer!

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Kaga wrote: »
    @Falcondae already pointed out what most probably are thinking and I doubt it's because people are selfish.. I for one could care less if someone gets the title after almost a year since the update. (Aka not even relevant anymore)

The phantasm breaker title hype died 10 months ago anyways.

No one gives a s**t who gets it now.

Lmao

Cool beans bro.
  • HelryxHelryx
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,315
    Ohhh yeeee Crystal Deeeeer, I need this for Shyllein ouo .. damn Sasquatches. Anyone who is against this must secretly be a Sasquatch!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helryx wrote: »
    Ohhh yeeee Crystal Deeeeer, I need this for Shyllein ouo .. damn Sasquatches. Anyone who is against this must secretly be a Sasquatch!

That is also a useful application. I need to be able to make mana bullets.
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    edited July 15, 2017
    I think the problem with this is that the salty hoomans and giants are jealous elves can do something better than them for once

-intentionally throws shade-
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I think the problem with this is that the salty hoomans and giants are jealous elves can do something better than them for once

-intentionally throws shade-

Quite frankly yes. Give us the crystal deer. Thanks.
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    If we keep it going long enough, someone will notice eventually :U
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    If we keep it going long enough, someone will notice eventually :U

Yeah lets just keep replying to each other. lol.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I kind of wonder if they're waiting for a time where it would be thematic with something going on in game, like the Winter season or when we get the Giant Revamp because Giant homelands are in Vales. I support this though. Bring this back =D!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »
    I kind of wonder if they're waiting for a time where it would be thematic with something going on in game, like the Winter season or when we get the Giant Revamp because Giant homelands are in Vales. I support this though. Bring this back =D!

THAT is a GENIUS idea! They could return it for the giant revamp!
    Leinei
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I hope they do. They could bring back a LOT of pets for that. =D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »
    I hope they do. They could bring back a LOT of pets for that. =D

I guess. lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 27, 2017
    Welp they didn't bring back crystal deer for giant revamp. :(

We'll try for christmas. -prays-
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Should release a new pet that carries the deer's hide ability. Maybe a pet that can drop bone chips, heal you, debuff enemies, grant you attack speed, longer duration music buffs, etc. How about a pet that just gives everything?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    If there was a poll still, I would vote yes.
    My friend has one and I'm really jealous. I'd like to have one too, it's so pretty. :D
    I'm hoping it comes out around Christmas especially, since I'll probably have the funds to get one.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sherri wrote: »
    If there was a poll still, I would vote yes.
    My friend has one and I'm really jealous. I'd like to have one too, it's so pretty. :D
    I'm hoping it comes out around Christmas especially, since I'll probably have the funds to get one.

Yeah sorry that there is no poll, as you can see there was a handful of elitest players in cahoots which caused some drama and thus I removed it. For that reason alone I believe nexon should bring that pet back.
    Sherri
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited August 28, 2017
    Didn't they recently put a Crystal Deer variant - with some kind of hump on its back - in a Pet-Gachapon, or am I misremembering things?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    Didn't they recently put a Crystal Deer variant - with some kind of hump on its back - in a Pet-Gachapon, or am I misremembering things?

I don't recall...
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Clovis15 wrote: »

the last pet gacha that had the crystal deer was March 28, 2016 to April 17, 2016 in the Astral Pet Box sale. the crystal deer does not look like it has been on sale since then.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I don't want to fish a Crystal Deer from a stupid gacha. :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I can't do gacha anymore. My hubby found out I spent 700 bucks this year. (He doesn't know it's actually much more than that). >_>;;;