Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please being back crystal deer!

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Oh sheesh, I wish I had that much money to spend. x_x I won't be getting any NX anytime soon myself.
    Dad will be laid off of work for the 3rd (?) time this year in September.
    I would consider getting a job myself but well.. I don't know if I'm ready for that much..

Christmas would be a good time for the crystal deer to come out because myself and lots of other people would have the cash to buy one. ^^
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sherri wrote: »
    Oh sheesh, I wish I had that much money to spend. x_x I won't be getting any NX anytime soon myself.
    I would consider getting a job myself but well.. I don't know if I'm ready for that much..

Christmas would be a good time for the crystal deer to come out because myself and lots of other people would have the cash to buy one. ^^

Yeah just want the deer available for direct purchase. I would like to get 3 of them for reasons. :P
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335

There's a possibility they bring it back along with the Pet Medals, making it possible to buy it from players with Gold Currency.
    [That's how I did with the normal Alpaca, the Ice Dragon, the Fantasia Clover Gnu and Astral Fox]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    NekoLily wrote: »

There's a possibility they bring it back along with the Pet Medals, making it possible to buy it from players with Gold Currency.
    [That's how I did with the normal Alpaca, the Ice Dragon, the Fantasia Clover Gnu and Astral Fox]

I bet the deer pet would cost at least 20m lol. If they release just Medals then some people might even sell them for 30m+.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Crystal deer comeback please ;-;
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Crystal deer comeback please ;-;

dWEyA.gif
    Ataraxiz