Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Honest Alex (Siralexander)

RaintheswordRainthesword
Mabinogi Rep: 1,905
edited June 27, 2017 in Alexina Chat
Honest Alex here from the YES WE CAN company here to bring you the offer of a life time, we at YES WE CAN strive to trade all across Erinn and through the use of ancient magics have allowed easy contact through the simply method of shaking your cuffs 3 times and one of our salesman will be right with you to help you spend away all the unneeded gold. Many of our fine Salesman have even been granted a company Llama to make travels across Erinn more swift, if you are interested in becoming a fine member of our sales team please get in contact with your nearest distribution-er.

Our latest in products are the amazing company staple "Premium Grade Weapon Shine", "Booster Juice" and "Behemot Sweat". Now I know what your thinking, "Boy Honest Alex I would love to buy all your stock but surely these mircle products must cost a fortune?" well im here to tell you that for the low low price of 99 gold most of our products could be yours unless your interested in our rare Behemot Sweat which is set at a generous 999 gold. What are you waiting for madams and sirs, you too can enjoy the greatest of YES WE CAN products today so contact your nearest salesman.

(RIP Aussie Latency)
  1. Please rate your experience with YES WE CAN products.4 votes
    1. It was great and I would buy again!
       50% (2 votes)
    2. It was great and I would buy again!
       0% (0 votes)
    3. It was great and I would buy again!
       50% (2 votes)

Comments

• RaintheswordRainthesword
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,905
    edited July 2, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »
    o.o
    -shakes handcuff-

Can I help the Customer with one of my fine products?
    Premium Grade weapon Shine 99g (May Contain traces of Snake Oils)
    Booster Juice (Blue or Red) 99g (Good for the skin)
    Behemot Sweat 999g (Scraped from the Legend himself)

(RIP Aussie Latency)