Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blacksmith ate my mats

GoddessFrostGoddessFrost
Mabinogi Rep: 620
edited July 4, 2017 in Help
Please do not dodge the language filter.

I was about to make a CRK i was at the finalizing stage. So my friend logs on who has cloud r1 and he says hes on his way not to make the sword hes gonna cloud for me...im thinkin GREAT so i was already on the screen that requires u to click the little dots but i NEVER clicked the final dot. i was on tht sorta stage where u press 4 of the dots but u need to press the screen once more in order to finalize it and begin the skill crafting. he tells me to logout and i logout, BUT WHEN I FRIKKEN LOGOUT BLACKSMITHING ATE MT fLUDGING MATS.... so all my hardwork spamming for brokn seal chains.. GONE... nails GONE... tough string...GONNNNEEEE...broken emblem GONE. AND GET THIS. i never made the -inappropriate- sword.... IT ATE MY MATERIALS AND NEVER ACTUALLY MADE THE SWORD someone tell me this is a fixable glitch im so stresssed T_T i just wanna make my sword..it was gonna be my baby iw as so proud and then nexon fUdged me over.

Comments

• ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    edited July 4, 2017
    6fbb023a4d.png
    Tell the guy who told you to log out
    >
    >
    >
    He's an idiot.
    Greta
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    This isn't a glitch. The finishing will consume the mats whether you complete it or cancel it (logging out counts as cancelling). If this wasn't the case you'd have an infinite number of tries to get the best result without any additional cost.

What was the reasoning behind logging out anyway?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 4, 2017
    The guy must have trolled you. Or he tried to teach you some kind of exploit in there. GG.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Maybe try filing a ticket and ask if they could retrieve the materials for you? I recall seeing someone who was in a similar situation like this where he lost the naterials via changing channel (from the older Nexon forum we had) and one of the GMs retrieved the materials for him.

Worth a shot.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Beryl wrote: »
    This isn't a glitch. The finishing will consume the mats whether you complete it or cancel it (logging out counts as cancelling). If this wasn't the case you'd have an infinite number of tries to get the best result without any additional cost.

What was the reasoning behind logging out anyway?

This.
    This person was not trying to help you. I also want to know he told you to log out during the finishing stage.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    If he did it knowingly, I'd say track him down in real life and terrorize him to the point of inducing insomnia via paranoia. Unfortunately, this is illegal in most states and 1st world countries for some reason, so I would live and learn, and forgive if he was earnest in his need for you to change channel with a cloud.

I think it needs to be fixed though.

Not sure how the cloud helps though. At that stage, it doesn't seem to improve the end quality, but percentages required to 99.9% it?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Why on earth would you log out when you're in the middle of doing the mini game? And what's more, there is no point on increasing the success rate with the cloud since you will successfully craft it anyway when it's already in the finishing stage. Unless the cloud affect the quality somehow which I highly doubt it.