Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

S> All on me

haegolhaegol
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
in Alexina Marketplace
You can place you offers here or note them to me in game. Here is the item sales list and i for sure this time will try to get back to you afterwards when i wake up ('cause for now i cannot log onto mabi or else this junky laptop will shut off on me I am already stressed/annoyed on how i previously was almost done but I was d/c earlier so none saved):
Samba Set (F) (Notify if u want to buy certain pieces separately)
Santa Helper (F)
Eluned floral fairy sandals (F)
Trinity Gloves
Saber Bag (8x8) (Drop Trade)
Birman Clutch (6x6) (Drop Trade)
Birman Mini bag (6x6) (Drop Trade)
Celtic Tribolt Wand (Details I will put later)
Celtic Druid Staff (Same saying as Celtic Tribolt)
Blue Up(s) (7)
Red Ups (3)
Merlin Mana Knuckle (Clean Slate)
IGN: Minaisura
NOTE OR POST IN FORUMS IF CERTAIN BAGS I LISTED ARE NOT ABLE TO BE DROP TRADED (Mailing I am not sure but if its something you might know please say)
state ur IGN if you are planning on purchasing so it will help out on finding you faster
Please also do hope i do not d/c while the trade is being commenced
I might have forgotten to place a few things up there since i kinda forgot due to the connection but i will also list those of theyre not already up there when i get back

Comments

• haegolhaegol
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    edited July 11, 2017
    Celtic Druid Staff:
    Durability 27/27
    MA+18
    Luck 65 increase
    MaxMP 55 Increase
    INT 71 increase

Celtic Tribolt Wand:
    MA+18