Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon Launcher is not working

MizukoMizuko
Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
in Technical Support
How to fix something like this?
2v93bj5.jpg

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Try turning Nexon launcher process off completely.
    Reboot your computer and try again if you already have the launcher.

If you're installing new, make sure your antivirus software isn't disrupting the files.
  • MizukoMizuko

If you're installing new, make sure your antivirus software isn't disrupting the files.

I tried that already. It did not work. I have to resort to uninstalling it. Then installing it. (Reinstalling is different.) It finally worked.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Mizuko wrote: »

I tried that already. It did not work. I have to resort to uninstalling it. Then installing it. (Reinstalling is different.) It finally worked.

(Cries for you)
    I suspect, that antivirus could have corrupted a file or deleted a file causing the error.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    This might help since I ran into this error earlier last week.

Did you update your Windows as of recent? If not, try doing that first, reboot the comp, and then see if the launcher will reinstall itself.
  • MizukoMizuko
    Falcondae wrote: »
    This might help since I ran into this error earlier last week.

Did you update your Windows as of recent? If not, try doing that first, reboot the comp, and then see if the launcher will reinstall itself.

I always update my computer on a weekly basis. It's just that Nexon Launcher has changed its appearance that I had to uninstall it and install it that got it working.
  • MizukoMizuko
    it is happening again. This time I am currently in the game.