Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Failed to exit Homestead

LittleCeciLittleCeci
Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
edited July 18, 2017 in Technical Support
Hello! I didn't see anyone else posting this so I thought I post it (if its buried someone I apologize, it became a recent issue for me). Since last night, when I enter my hs, it won't let me leave. When I try to exit, it says I failed to exit homestead and the only way to get out, is completely logging out to character screen. Another problem (I don't know if related) is I was trying to warp from Belvast to Dunbarton and it failed to warp me and I couldn't use moongates to leave (cannot use moongate at this time) or warp imp to leave. I had to take a boat. I included pictures, I was not transformed into anything when I was exiting my homestead. I'm not sure if this belongs here or in glitches forum, friend said maybe Techincal so I tried posting here first. Thank you for any help!

NSYS2Rx.png

qtHUgQ0.png

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I found this googling. Maybe use rest, stop using it and try?
    http://mabinogifaq.blogspot.com/2014/02/cant-exit-homestead-use-mts-or-mgs.html
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Kenasamaofmari I think that fixed it, I can warp again (I'll check my hs later in case I get stuck again). I used rest and couldn't get up for a moment so I used it again to get up and now I can warp. Thank you so much! It probably glitched out last night when my hubby used the two people sunbed (which also needs fixing!)
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Good thing it worked!
    I think it needs to be addressed in glitches too. But if the issue is 3 years old, I don't think they have a solution other than the above.
    LittleCeci