Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Festia Group Revival Project (FGRP)

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    If you have commented, I have sent you a message via forum messager with a link to the FGRP Discord. We are setting things up there!
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,480
    This is a very nice idea! I'm super interested!
  • MissGladysMissGladys
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    Sure, I'll tag along.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    We've got a good amount of people's here in the FGRP, and we're ready to kick some butt, so get ready :o LET'S FESTIA!

Right now we have 4 groups of 4, and we have plenty of room for more. We have a general chat along with a designated group chat and call for each group.

We have some rules set in place, those will be added into the post officially when we talk more over it and make sure nothings missing.

Are you ready? Join us! Comment here and you'll be sent the Discord link if you're interested!
  • AulcardAndVamiraAulcardAndVamira
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    im game xD
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    May I join?
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Sure, sure :3
    havent been sent on ;c
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I'm going to have to make a new group to cover our newest members, so we can use some more peoples if possible!
    edited July 31, 2017
    i still havent got a link to this discord :/
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I'll talk to you later today, I'm not home right now.
This discussion has been closed.