Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gwyn's Art Shop (2 of 7 Slots Open)

Comments

• WynnieWynnie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,980
    @RRM - Here's your second one! Thanks again. c:
    BpAl0do.png
    Okamixdimsum
  • RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    They say good things come in threes, so here's a third order.

IGN & Server: RRM, Ruairi
    Form of Payment & Total: Gold, 1.2mil
    Style: Chibi Colored
    Visual Character Reference: http://rydian.net/references/kurai
    Pose Reference/Personality: Shy, not very self-confident, holding a loaf of bread.
    Other Specifications: -
  • WynnieWynnie
    @Arjune - alright received payment c: i'll keep checking back for the references
    @RRM - order amd payment received! thanks again for buying
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    updated my original post with references :D
  • WynnieWynnie
    @Arjune - Here's the first one. Second one coming soon! Thanks for waiting c:
    VYwNmA8.png
    Nevine
  • ArjuneArjune
    OH MY GOSH XD! That came out better than I could have ever imagined haha. I LOVE it! the little peeps on the slippers. awwww and the taiyaki in the bg looks delcious too. thanks so much for letting me commission you
  • WynnieWynnie
    Arjune wrote: »
    OH MY GOSH XD! That came out better than I could have ever imagined haha. I LOVE it! the little peeps on the slippers. awwww and the taiyaki in the bg looks delcious too. thanks so much for letting me commission you

thank you i'm glad you like it! this was a pretty fun piece lol i don't usually get to draw cheerful characters :p
  • WynnieWynnie
    @RRM - aand the third one!
    Ss06UES.png
    RRM
  • RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    I like the bread!
    Kurai: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kurai: d'awwww!!!!!
    Kurai: oh my goodness!!!
    Kurai: adkjflajfajfalsdjfdjfdajfljfhgrghieorhgiogjdifhdsufha it's so cutee!!!!
    Kurai: hahahahahaahaa I love it!!!!!
  • WynnieWynnie
    edited February 1, 2017
    @RRM -
    i'm glad both of you enjoy it ;;
    the bread was especially fun to draw
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    edited February 2, 2017
    I believe I spy an open spot on the list

IGN & Server: Nevine/Mari
    Form of Payment & Total: 5k NX
    Style: (Chibi Colored)
    Visual Character Reference: If it's alright with you, i'll just leave this link here and let you choose the outfit :D http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=aA1TvidBoMjnLLPIG/HX/Yh4l5k2TGxc
    If you prefer I choose just let know and I will pick one.
    Pose Reference/Personality: I never really have anything to add here, so all I can say is have fun with it.
    Other Specifications:
  • WynnieWynnie
    @Arjune - goodness this one was so fun to do
    i hope you don't mind my experimenting! i wanted to do a "cool" piece so i went with a more dynamic pose and shading style inspired by these!
    also i modded his shoes cause squee high heels on manly men (°◡°♡)

tSTOQIb.png
    Vaughan
  • WynnieWynnie
    @Nevine - i've accepted your order and added you to the list!
    i'm totally fine choosing one, though i'll keep it a surprise ・ε・
    just message me IG or PM me here for payment and i can get started c: thanks so much for the support!
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 3, 2017
    HELL YES! That is so fabulous :D He's got a Kamina vibe going on. hehehe. LOVE IT SO MUCH! XD Also the boots look great like that... them heels like Jade form Tales of the Abyss. Always did like those kind of shoes

would you mind taking any more commissions from me or are you sick of drawing my character by now? lol. I just adore how you draw him
  • WynnieWynnie
    Arjune wrote: »
    HELL YES! That is so fabulous :D He's got a Kamina vibe going on. hehehe. LOVE IT SO MUCH! XD Also the boots look great like that... them heels like Jade form Tales of the Abyss. Always did like those kind of shoes

would you mind taking any more commissions from me or are you sick of drawing my character by now? lol. I just adore how you draw him

i'm totally game to draw more
    he's super fun to draw ✧◡✧ i don't get any male practice especially not giants... and i love goobers :|
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    IGN & Server: Ruanyaa, Ruairi (but if you need to contact me, I'm usually Nyaa, Alexina)
    Form of Payment & Total: Ruairi gold, 1.5mil
    Style: Couple chibi colored
    Visual Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/610057.rayne and https://toyhou.se/789368.zora (with or without clothes, it is up to you; Rayne wears her hoodie and Zora wears tank tops and jeans)
    Pose Reference/Personality: They are best friends with each other and very close. Both are silly, but Zora is a bit more on the serious side. It'd be cute to see Rayne playing with finger paints, being silly and painting some on Zora. Zora would have a slightly displeased face but would still be having fun too. Something similar to http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/painting-each-other-picture-id636205374?s=170667a but it doesn't have to be exactly like this.
    Other Specifications: It'd be nice if you could include the little paint pots as well. Mostly just be sure to pay attention to the important info listed under their pages, and Rayne's second picture is very useful to get her pattern correct. I'd love to see WIPs along the way if it's okay, just in case anything needs to be changed. Please let me know if you have any questions at all c: Thank you!
  • ArjuneArjune
    before I make another commission request I am going to get some NX, but I'd have to go to the store to get it. that might take a couple days. if I can grab a slot until then that would be great
  • WynnieWynnie
    edited February 4, 2017
    @Nyaa - i accept your order! i look forward to working with the colors ✧◡✧
    however, i would consider the paint pots add-ons/accessories, so if you could pay 200k more for them that would be great. just let me know how many you want (as many as you want. i'm not charging 200k per pot goodness!)
    @Arjune - okay that's no problem at all c: take your time i've got some hefty orders this time around
  • ArjuneArjune
    I actually went and got the NX today but I'm gonna wait a couple days before posting my refs and stuff. it gives me time to think fully about what I want and gives you time to finish your other work :D
  • WynnieWynnie
    @Arjune - oh awesome! i didn't expect that haha
    but thank you again. i'll probably take a while on these, though i'll do my best ;﹏;