Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Welp my internet went down

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited December 20, 2016 in Town Square
Won't be able to get that last blue upgrade stone of protection. My gut told me this would happen. Worst part is that I only have internet services, no cable. I am going to be bored out of my skull.

I am posting from my phone. Sigh... can a GM just please send me one? Please? It's just one. I don't care if it fails. I was grinding mission points forever. It's the principal of it. I worked hard and now I am screwed.

Screw you Atlantic broadband.

I cry.
[Deleted User]

Comments

• VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Well there's still a few hours left. Event stays up until 7am PST today.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 21, 2016
    It's still down. Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

I had to rent some movies from Redbox tonight. :<

Apparently they are performing maintenance. Anyone elses internet in wv or pa go down?
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hardmuscle

I take it this non-cable internet service you have is not hooked up to your computer? If it is on your computer, why can't you use that? It couldn't be any worse than the 300kpbs DSL Internet I use to play the game. image
    It is cable internet. I only have internet from them. Cable TV is dead. I recently removed it from my services. No point in paying for it when you don't watch it. I was able to cut my bill in half by doing so.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hardmuscle

Gaea said:

Hardmuscle

I take it this non-cable internet service you have is not hooked up to your computer? If it is on your computer, why can't you use that? It couldn't be any worse than the 300kpbs DSL Internet I use to play the game. image
    It is cable internet. I only have internet from them. Cable TV is dead. I recently removed it from my services. No point in paying for it when you don't watch it. I was able to cut my bill in half by doing so.
    Oh, I see... I'm still confused about.. how you don't have internet, when you're on the internet ... - You can't use what you have access to? image

I'd definitely be on the phone complaining to someone. Early in the morning or not .. lol -.
    I said I was using my phone to create this post.

Anyway, internet finally came up. In fact according to the rep they were up and running again after a huge update over 30 minutes ago. But I had to restart my modem. lol.

GOD I HOPE I CAN POWER THROUGH AND GET ENOUGH POINTS BEFORE THE EVENT ENDS. GODAMNIT.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    edited December 21, 2016
    this is late 2016, you have internet in your phone
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    KelpSoda
    KelpSoda said:

When can I play mabinogi on my phone???

Anyway...I failed, I could only redeem enough for a couple skill training seals at the last minute. Curse you Atlantic Broadband, CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
    [Deleted User]
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Gaea said:

KelpSoda
    KelpSoda said:

When can I play mabinogi on my phone???

Anyway...I failed, I could only redeem enough for a couple skill training seals at the last minute. Curse you Atlantic Broadband, CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
    somebody tell her omg XDDD le ecks dee dee dee
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 21, 2016

My life incomplete until next mission point event. D:

...which should point out with our low population that the people who are left are not dumb enough to blow up expensive weapons. Adjust the special upgrade system. It should not be a coin toss every step of the way.
    [Deleted User]
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    Last month, my internet went out twice. The combined time was a week. Every time it goes out I feel like I took it for granted and that I would be more productive once it was restored. I feel your pain.
    [Deleted User]
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited December 21, 2016
    KelpSoda
    KelpSoda said:

I've never owned a smart phone. I also still watch basic cable TV with a VCR still hooked up to it.
    2017 here I come.
    Morbious17

Last month, my internet went out twice. The combined time was a week. Every time it goes out I feel like I took it for granted and that I would be more productive once it was restored. I feel your pain.
    I feel the very same when it happens to me. When it comes back on, I do nothing productive.
    [Deleted User]
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    Sai
    Sai said:

KelpSoda
    KelpSoda said:

I've never owned a smart phone. I also still watch basic cable TV with a VCR still hooked up to it.
    2017 here I come.
    Morbious17

I feel the very same when it happens to me. When it comes back on, I do nothing productive.
    I would be productive for about a day, then I returned to my usual pace. I was too ashamed to put it in my original post.
    [Deleted User]